Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] issue after rooting Recovery Booting. Set Warranty Bit : Recovery loop

OP saeidzzz

24th April 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi, i just decided to root my t mobile note 3 device so the first website was tellin about KINGO 1 step root so i did install KINGO and it said successfully rooted and i clicked finish the phone rebooted and it showed me
Recovery Booting
Set Warranty Bit : Recovery
and this screen keeps looping and i cant even enter recovery mod once the phone turns on it shows me that and it keep looping auto reboot same screen
im not sure if my phone is still alive anymore
any solutions?
thanks.
note 3 t-mobile n900t
24th April 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 186

543 posts
More
Enter download mode (hold [VOLUME-DOWN][HOME][POWER] until buzz, then release [POWER]). At the first download mode screen where it says you can press volume-down to boot normally, press volume-down to boot normally.

Frank
17th May 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

36 posts
More
same prob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Westlake

Enter download mode (hold [VOLUME-DOWN][HOME][POWER] until buzz, then release [POWER]). At the first download mode screen where it says you can press volume-down to boot normally, press volume-down to boot normally.

Frank

Same problem as OP, and I can not get into download mode either. If I do as above, it still goes on booting .
18th May 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeidzzz

hi, i just decided to root my t mobile note 3 device so the first website was tellin about KINGO 1 step root so i did install KINGO and it said successfully rooted and i clicked finish the phone rebooted and it showed me
Recovery Booting
Set Warranty Bit : Recovery
and this screen keeps looping and i cant even enter recovery mod once the phone turns on it shows me that and it keep looping auto reboot same screen
im not sure if my phone is still alive anymore
any solutions?
thanks.
note 3 t-mobile n900t

If the advice above didnīt work (nothing happened when pressing the usual VOL down - home - power etc), this is how I managed:
I tried booting around 25 times with the power button released at different times. Did not work.
Tried to insert battery when pressing the 3 buttons. Did not work.
I let the battery run completely empty. Started charging the phone and pressing the 3 buttons. Did not work.

I charged the phone full (with booting the whole time....needed to put it somewhere quiet). After estimating it was full, I pulled out the battery, preparing to send it to mobiletechvideos.com (they saved me before). After a few hours I wanted to see the error message so I could write them. When I inserted the battery, I got the regular download mode! Nowthen, would I dare to boot it since I am not really sure what to flash to my phone?
I rebooted, and now the phone is back to normal. OTOH, I will not try to flash CWM/TWRP again, so goodbye custom roms (Omega )
20th August 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 57

97 posts
More
Thumbs up you are a life saver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Westlake

Frank

I thought I was going to have to factory reset my phone like other forums suggested and lose everything. Thanks to your suggestion I was able to get out of recovery reboot loop. Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread