Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

Tip us?

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9593

DONATE TO ME
the Jodin3 site is up and running again. I had improperly configured the server.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.

Mohanshbhr
Old
Thanks Meter 336
can't get pit file... when i give superuse permission, the device won't reboot...
Sent Using World's Worst Internet Connection

harris.graham
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Corrupt PIT files

Hi Adam,

Great work, I installed JOdin3 today and it is the first tool that seems able to recognise signs of life in my bricked p605 (Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 32 GB HongKong). I have tried Heimdall on linux and Odin3 on XP (a machine so old I suspect a broken USB implementation).

But, the p605 is too far gone for JOdin3 to get a PIT file from it, so I had to download a couple from xda-developers to try. In both cases JOdin3 reports them as corrupt and won't wor with them.

I uploaded the 'best' to your PIT file checker a few minutes ago and it processed it completely without errors, reporting
-----END PIT ANALYSIS-----
Logging valid pit file to Build 955-p605-part.pit;
Finished: SUCCESS

I wonder what's going wrong?

Thanks
Graham

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9593

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.graham View Post
Hi Adam,

Great work, I installed JOdin3 today and it is the first tool that seems able to recognise signs of life in my bricked p605 (Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 32 GB HongKong). I have tried Heimdall on linux and Odin3 on XP (a machine so old I suspect a broken USB implementation).

But, the p605 is too far gone for JOdin3 to get a PIT file from it, so I had to download a couple from xda-developers to try. In both cases JOdin3 reports them as corrupt and won't wor with them.

I uploaded the 'best' to your PIT file checker a few minutes ago and it processed it completely without errors, reporting
-----END PIT ANALYSIS-----
Logging valid pit file to Build 955-p605-part.pit;
Finished: SUCCESS

I wonder what's going wrong?

Thanks
Graham
use your pit to flash, and select repartition.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.

Imkerr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Permission for Heimdall

Awesome work! Sweet to finally have a Linux option!

I'm trying to flash on a GS5 verizon using Ubuntu 14.04. Each time I "ok" odin to search for my PIT. I get a popup requesting "permission for Heimdall". This causes the Odin modual to not load and PIT is never found. Any suggestions?

Thanks for all your efforts!!