Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SM-G900X] Custom Firmware for SM-G900X Live Demo Unit

Tip us?

mielletseed
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by funspm View Post
question, it is a glitch or firmware can be made to differentiate amongst ldu satellites?
Sorry, I don't understand the sense of your posts. I'm not native speaker. I understand the single words but to me the combination of them makes no sense (satellites x-note chinese) ...
Can you please describe (in more than just one sentence) what you tried and what result you got and what your problem or question is.
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mielletseed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

funspm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mielletseed View Post
Sorry, I don't understand the sense of your posts. I'm not native speaker. I understand the single words but to me the combination of them makes no sense (satellites x-note chinese) ...
Can you please describe (in more than just one sentence) what you tried and what result you got and what your problem or question is.
Thank you.
Sory, I am russian))
have:
1.G900X
2.Firmware:
3. satellites
The question is, on this forum have someone get a fully working GPS, I have the same 3 more satellites can not see and does not cling to them (ie you can not use for example google Trask)
Well, what actions need to be done in order to make it work? Or that I shows a pair of satellites is firmware bug?

mielletseed
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Okay, for me it seems to be the same.
I have a LDU with stock rom. When I use GPS status und test, it seems to "see" 10 or 12 satellites but it doesn't get a fix ...
The Following User Says Thank You to mielletseed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dzambazov
Old
(Last edited by dzambazov; 12th August 2014 at 07:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
))

dzambazov
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Link to rom ,because trafik in dropbox is generated too mach and link is disabled

mohsen.mp
Old
(Last edited by mohsen.mp; 20th August 2014 at 05:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy hi

hi every body i download this firmware and flash my phone but i have a problem my phone doesn't work correctly
after starting my phone show this error unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped . and then just show samsung logo
plz help me
sorry for bad english

mielletseed
Old
Thanks Meter 66
did you wipe data? process.android.acore is in most cases incompatible contacts database...

mohsen.mp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
yes . i know that but i cant access my phone to force stop contacts

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

can i request new Pre-Compiled version of firmware for my s5 ldu ?