Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Epson Moverio BT-200 Wearable Display

Tip us?

Moverio7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default DJI Collaboration....

we're still in discussions with DJI about a Moverio optimized app; but don't have any dates/features to announce yet. sorry! also, I'm looking into the cursor freeze issue. any additional details that you can provide are appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosy View Post
I am consistently able to recreate the cursor freeze when using the dji-vision application.
[ Now with version D1.0.5, previously with D1.0.1]
The problem with the cursor-freeze is that if you fly your phantom, you lose control over the camera as the device cannot accept any input anymore.

Also, the only way to reset the device is to disconnect the glasses from the controller and then forcing it to turn off. This is not useful if flying the device.
Since this is not usable, I am wondering if instead of using the glasses as a control mechanism, just using them as an FPV. From this aspect they are an amazing tool. Now if I could pair an iPad to the phantom, and at the same time mirror the iPad to the glasses, I would overcome the cursor freeze, and I could have someone else responsible for camera control.

Any thoughts? Is mirroring from another device available and working on the debug version?

Some people have mentioned that dji is working on an version for the moverio glasses. Any update or ETA on this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Moverio7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SDTSG
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moverio7 View Post
My apologies on the mirroring front! I'd highly recommend downloading Splashtop 2, a desktop mirroring solution. It should actually be available on the Moverio Apps Market shortly.

Also, if there are any apps that you've tested and recommend for the BT-200 please let me know! I'll reach out to them to upload to our Apps Market.

thanks!!!
Awsome! Thanks for the info!