Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*****htc one m8 port***

Tip us?

dally28
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Just curious how this rom is coming? I'd be interested to test it, I'm surprised there is not alot of interest on this topic.

rickberg
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dally28 View Post
Just curious how this rom is coming? I'd be interested to test it, I'm surprised there is not alot of interest on this topic.
I have a bootable ROM but I'm waiting for a new PC my 7 yr old was being a 7 yr old and dumped his juice in my other one

As for the interest its because HTC ports are difficult once you finally get them booted you don't have any data or wireless service only WiFi. The sense and other criticals are deep in the kernel and boot.IMG its not that there's no interest its a high degree of difficulty

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

dally28
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickberg View Post
I have a bootable ROM but I'm waiting for a new PC my 7 yr old was being a 7 yr old and dumped his juice in my other one

As for the interest its because HTC ports are difficult once you finally get them booted you don't have any data or wireless service only WiFi. The sense and other criticals are deep in the kernel and boot.IMG its not that there's no interest its a high degree of difficulty

Ooooo, I feel your pain :-/ Oh well good excuse for a new pc no? hehe

I'd be really interested to run the rom out of curiosity?

rickberg
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dally28 View Post
Ooooo, I feel your pain :-/ Oh well good excuse for a new pc no? hehe

I'd be really interested to run the rom out of curiosity?
Yep lol I should have a PC by tomorrow or Thursday once I get it I will transfer the ROM from my hard drive and host it through Dropbox

The op has pretty much abandoned this ROM but credit needs to go to him for beginning the port

dally28
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Sounds good....good luck with your new PC. I'm just loving my new 29" LG Ultrawide monitor.