Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

*****htc one m8 port***

OP xxflagstarxx

20th August 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Just curious how this rom is coming? I'd be interested to test it, I'm surprised there is not alot of interest on this topic.
20th August 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dally28

Just curious how this rom is coming? I'd be interested to test it, I'm surprised there is not alot of interest on this topic.

I have a bootable ROM but I'm waiting for a new PC my 7 yr old was being a 7 yr old and dumped his juice in my other one

As for the interest its because HTC ports are difficult once you finally get them booted you don't have any data or wireless service only WiFi. The sense and other criticals are deep in the kernel and boot.IMG its not that there's no interest its a high degree of difficulty

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickberg

I have a bootable ROM but I'm waiting for a new PC my 7 yr old was being a 7 yr old and dumped his juice in my other one

As for the interest its because HTC ports are difficult once you finally get them booted you don't have any data or wireless service only WiFi. The sense and other criticals are deep in the kernel and boot.IMG its not that there's no interest its a high degree of difficulty

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Ooooo, I feel your pain :-/ Oh well good excuse for a new pc no? hehe

I'd be really interested to run the rom out of curiosity?
20th August 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dally28

Ooooo, I feel your pain :-/ Oh well good excuse for a new pc no? hehe

I'd be really interested to run the rom out of curiosity?

Yep lol I should have a PC by tomorrow or Thursday once I get it I will transfer the ROM from my hard drive and host it through Dropbox

The op has pretty much abandoned this ROM but credit needs to go to him for beginning the port

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Sounds good....good luck with your new PC. I'm just loving my new 29" LG Ultrawide monitor.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes