Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 40,704 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Z1, Z1C & Z1S 7th Edition - Camera Mod Higher Quality, Faster, Better.

Tip us?
 
Chocolatetrain
Old
#861  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Posts: 394
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Loughborough

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddvys View Post
Yes sir, everything as instructed.
All I can say is that some other mod/xposed module is conflicting with it, my guess would be to try a fresh install.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eddvys
Old
#862  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 109
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Grantham

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolatetrain View Post
All I can say is that some other mod/xposed module is conflicting with it, my guess would be to try a fresh install.
Just did everything what u said and still can't get 4k video back (unknown error). As I didn't do backup of anything at all is it possible to go back to stock camera and try all again? Anyone?
 
Pelide
Old
(Last edited by Pelide; Yesterday at 05:42 PM.)
#863  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 141
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thank you for this mod, working good (v7 8MP) on my Z1c with Voda UK .118 deodexed with Kamome

If I may ask, is there a way to keep your very useful
- 100% jpeg
- higher audio bitrate
but with the porting by olokos&co. ?

I'm asking this because olokos' port seems to me a little faster and because with olokos' timeshift I can select which parts of the video to slow down at the end of the recording, but with your timeshift I can only record.
Maybe I'm wrong, I've installed olokos' port a couple of months ago on a different rom (ITA .108 or .757, I don't remember) and my memory isn't that great.

Thank you
(sorry for my bad english)
 
CM17X
Old
#864  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 532
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelide View Post
Thank you for this mod, working good (v7 8MP) on my Z1c with Voda UK .118 deodexed with Kamome

If I may ask, is there a way to keep your very useful
- 100% jpeg
- higher audio bitrate
but with the porting by olokos&co. ?

I'm asking this because olokos' port seems to me a little faster and because with olokos' timeshift I can select which parts of the video to slow down at the end of the recording, but with your timeshift I can only record.
Maybe I'm wrong, I've installed olokos' port a couple of months ago on a different rom (ITA .108 or .757, I don't remember) and my memory isn't that great.

Thank you
(sorry for my bad english)
Yes, you're wrong.
This mod is 100% jpg, and you're able to edit the video and add 1,2,3,4 or more slow motion parts (only limited by your fat fingers)

About the speed, hell no, I tried both abd this one can kill you 3 times before you hit the ground.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
Phone Model: Sony Xperia Z1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CM17X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chocolatetrain
Old
#865  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Posts: 394
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Loughborough

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelide View Post
Thank you for this mod, working good (v7 8MP) on my Z1c with Voda UK .118 deodexed with Kamome

If I may ask, is there a way to keep your very useful
- 100% jpeg
- higher audio bitrate
but with the porting by olokos&co. ?

I'm asking this because olokos' port seems to me a little faster and because with olokos' timeshift I can select which parts of the video to slow down at the end of the recording, but with your timeshift I can only record.
Maybe I'm wrong, I've installed olokos' port a couple of months ago on a different rom (ITA .108 or .757, I don't remember) and my memory isn't that great.

Thank you
(sorry for my bad english)
This includes that port but with my personal enhancements, that port shouldn't be faster as the bits included in this from there are the same, also the video should appear after recording, you've done something wrong. I'm using it on miui and stock and it works fully on both otherwise I wouldve updated it
The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chocolatetrain
Old
#866  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Posts: 394
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Loughborough

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddvys View Post
Just did everything what u said and still can't get 4k video back (unknown error). As I didn't do backup of anything at all is it possible to go back to stock camera and try all again? Anyone?
Flash the rom again.
 
bethunn
Old
(Last edited by bethunn; Yesterday at 09:24 PM.) Reason: missed some details
#867  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default Great!!

Works great on my c6906!!!

Timeshift video, 4k, 60fps Full HD video and everything.

But other apps that use the camera (instagram, snapchat, twitter, or sometimes the camera itself) take longer to start running, or switching between cameras.

I correct that by deleting app data, but it keeps happening.

Is or will be there a way to fix that?



Ohh and im running Stock Rom 4.4.4 deodexed
 
Chocolatetrain
Old
#868  
Chocolatetrain's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 336
Posts: 394
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Loughborough

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethunn View Post
Works great on my c6906!!!

Timeshift video, 4k, 60fps Full HD video and everything.

But other apps that use the camera (instagram, snapchat, twitter, or sometimes the camera itself) take longer to start running, or switching between cameras.

I correct that by deleting app data, but it keeps happening.

Is or will be there a way to fix that?



Ohh and im running Stock Rom 4.4.4 deodexed
Nope! Sorry! It's just a sacrifice you'll have to make if you're going to use this mod.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolatetrain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes