Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Remove VOIP support ?
Yes ! 29 54.72%
No ! 24 45.28%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Flo

Tip us?
 
PlasmaPump
Old
#211  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 82
Join Date: Apr 2011
@liquid0624 Can we get a new build with the updates... I think there has been quite a few since 2 weeks ago.
 
liquid0624
Old
#212  
liquid0624's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3297
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPump View Post
@liquid0624 Can we get a new build with the updates... I think there has been quite a few since 2 weeks ago.
Expect one very very soon ;x
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liquid0624 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
russell664
Old
#213  
russell664's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2275
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere you can't imagine...

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid0624 View Post
Expect one very very soon ;x
Oh excited for the update, I hope it will be sometime today. Taking my Nexus to work tomorrow

Anyway, great work liquid! You have made a great ROM.

I used to see liquid smooth a lot on my N5 but its so awesome to see it on my flo!
Have A Bug with one Of my Roms? Look below on how to report them to me....

 
If you have a bug, report it with a logcat because, without one I can't do anything about it. No Logcat, Means No Fix. Do this below to get one...

Code:
adb shell dmesg ; adb logcat -b system -b radio -b events -b main


Nexus 5/ Self Compiled PAC-ROM/ Chaos Kernel V11 Nightly

 
liquid0624
Old
#214  
liquid0624's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3297
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up new flo nightly...

08/17/14 nightly build now available here updater broke

Download Nightly Build

Nightly Download Mirror

Download Google Apps

HOVER
fixed some bugs and improved some logic

Pie Controls
added the option to adjust the trigger sensitivity

Tether Networks
allows user to define custom wifi or USB tether networks

MIUI Carrier Label
reduced the size of the carrier text displayed in the status bar
fixed weird issue when changing theme using the theme engine

Integrated Weather
removed due to increased loads on status bar and battery drain

Brightness Slider
option to display brightness slider at the top of notification drawer

CM Theme Engine
the ability to apply color filters to composed icons
some updates for bitmap resources and changing of the wallpaper

Traffic Meter
added option to change the color of the network speed indicator text
added options to control auto hiding indicator if above a certain speed

Battery Tile
quick settings tile now shows if device is plugged in using AC or USB

Slim Recents
fixed the color control and transparency of the slim recents background

Expanded Desktop
fix status bar option to show or hide status bar when using expanded desktop

Enjoy the build everyone
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to liquid0624 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
snipe2nite
Old
#215  
snipe2nite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 328
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NorCal, Bay Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid0624 View Post
Expect one very very soon ;x
Awesome job dude!!! First time using Liquid, definitely is smooth........ I don't know if this is a bug or not but the CPU default governor is set to "performance" and it's locked at 1728MHz. I changed it to "ondemand" and it does scale to 384MHz. Thanks for bringing this awesome ROM to us!!! Everything runs smoothly, customization are topnotch, much respect.

Sent from my Nexus 4 pimpin AOSPA 4+
The Following User Says Thank You to snipe2nite For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
russell664
Old
#216  
russell664's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2275
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere you can't imagine...

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid0624 View Post
08/17/14 nightly build now available here updater broke

Download Nightly Build

Nightly Download Mirror

Download Google Apps

HOVER
fixed some bugs and improved some logic

Pie Controls
added the option to adjust the trigger sensitivity

Tether Networks
allows user to define custom wifi or USB tether networks

MIUI Carrier Label
reduced the size of the carrier text displayed in the status bar
fixed weird issue when changing theme using the theme engine

Integrated Weather
removed due to increased loads on status bar and battery drain

Brightness Slider
option to display brightness slider at the top of notification drawer

CM Theme Engine
the ability to apply color filters to composed icons
some updates for bitmap resources and changing of the wallpaper

Traffic Meter
added option to change the color of the network speed indicator text
added options to control auto hiding indicator if above a certain speed

Battery Tile
quick settings tile now shows if device is plugged in using AC or USB

Slim Recents
fixed the color control and transparency of the slim recents background

Expanded Desktop
fix status bar option to show or hide status bar when using expanded desktop

Enjoy the build everyone
Great ROM Update, i'm going to make a review video if you think it's suitable?

Very smooth and fast indeed! Great work devs, keep it up.
Have A Bug with one Of my Roms? Look below on how to report them to me....

 
If you have a bug, report it with a logcat because, without one I can't do anything about it. No Logcat, Means No Fix. Do this below to get one...

Code:
adb shell dmesg ; adb logcat -b system -b radio -b events -b main


Nexus 5/ Self Compiled PAC-ROM/ Chaos Kernel V11 Nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
liquid0624
Old
#217  
liquid0624's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3297
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664 View Post
Great ROM Update, i'm going to make a review video if you think it's suitable?

Very smooth and fast indeed! Great work devs, keep it up.
Awesome and go for it ;x
 
russell664
Old
(Last edited by russell664; 20th August 2014 at 05:17 PM.)
#218  
russell664's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2275
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere you can't imagine...

 
DONATE TO ME
@liquid0624, I have found a small bug with the latest nightly.

It concerns the 'Downloads' app. It doesn't work, I have also tried a clean install to make sure it wasn't a data corruption issue.
The force close error is as follows: android.process.media

I hope that help narrow it down a little bit, I have never had an issue with the inbuilt download manager before.

EDIT: I didn't know the liquid file browser was integrated with the dowloads app, which is actually a really good idea.

I create my own custom packages after find a ROM I like, and I removed that, hence why it wasn't working.

I feel like an idiot lol.

EDIT TWO (For good luck obviously ): @liquid0624, in terms of ROM updates, if your short of time I could provide a nightly ROM update every week from liquidsmooth's source.
I am not much of a coder (Although I know bits and bobs), but I know how to compile, setup build environments etc...

Let me know if you would like a helping hand with the update/ROM compiling for our FLO.
Have A Bug with one Of my Roms? Look below on how to report them to me....

 
If you have a bug, report it with a logcat because, without one I can't do anything about it. No Logcat, Means No Fix. Do this below to get one...

Code:
adb shell dmesg ; adb logcat -b system -b radio -b events -b main


Nexus 5/ Self Compiled PAC-ROM/ Chaos Kernel V11 Nightly

 
liquid0624
Old
#219  
liquid0624's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3297
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664 View Post
@liquid0624, I have found a small bug with the latest nightly.

It concerns the 'Downloads' app. It doesn't work, I have also tried a clean install to make sure it wasn't a data corruption issue.
The force close error is as follows: android.process.media

I hope that help narrow it down a little bit, I have never had an issue with the inbuilt download manager before.

EDIT: I didn't know the liquid file browser was integrated with the dowloads app, which is actually a really good idea.

I create my own custom packages after find a ROM I like, and I removed that, hence why it wasn't working.

I feel like an idiot lol.

EDIT TWO (For good luck obviously ): @liquid0624, in terms of ROM updates, if your short of time I could provide a nightly ROM update every week from liquidsmooth's source.
I am not much of a coder (Although I know bits and bobs), but I know how to compile, setup build environments etc...
Let me know if you would like a helping hand with the update/ROM compiling for our FLO.
I have time to do a weekly build but thanks for the help. And the built in updater is current'y broken so its not you

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes