Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 41,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [ART] [LINARO] CyanogenMod 11.0 [UNOFFICIAL] [2014-08-04]

Tip us?
 
CrysisLTU
Old
#381  
CrysisLTU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
I recently started to experience horrible slow downs. It seems that switching to 'ondemand' governor from 'TaurusR' solved this problem, or at least helped, for me. Could anyone confirm this as well? Thank you
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dusan.zervan
Old
#382  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
I recently started to experience horrible slow downs. It seems that switching to 'ondemand' governor from 'TaurusR' solved this problem, or at least helped, for me. Could anyone confirm this as well? Thank you
Unfortunately, I am not using this phone regularly (I gave it to my sister), but I have noticed some slow-downs occasionally too. Today I changed governor to smartassv2 and there were no problems as far as I have tested that. I will check more and let you know if I will found something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dusan.zervan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CrysisLTU
Old
#383  
CrysisLTU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan.zervan View Post
Unfortunately, I am not using this phone regularly (I gave it to my sister), but I have noticed some slow-downs occasionally too. Today I changed governor to smartassv2 and there were no problems as far as I have tested that. I will check more and let you know if I will found something.
Right now I changed the governor to smartassv2, scheduler to deadline and it's running much faster. I'll need to include these changes in the next release.
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
boklavdi
Old
#384  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default Problem

Hi,

Right now I'm using P6 but would like to have U8800 as my backup (for bike, sport, hiking,...).
Well I decided to go with cyano,...and have some problems,...firstly I upgraded from Gingerbread to unofficial 4.0.3 (from huawei site). Upgrade went well but after that I can't flash latest TWRP from pink screen?
I don't know why but in Gingerbread I was able to flash that latest TWRP recovery and it worked,...(I didn't wipe anything,..just run it).

Can anybody answer why I can't access root on my U8800 in pink screen,...same PC,...same cable,...
Actually seems drivers are installed but I can't see image (recovery, boot,....).

If i turn on same phone,...and connect it to PC,...I can see files that are on phone (storage)....

Why that,...can anybody help? I'd like to flash Cyano over 4.0.3.

Thanks for any hint,...


Regards,
Boris.
 
CrysisLTU
Old
#385  
CrysisLTU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boklavdi View Post
Hi,

Right now I'm using P6 but would like to have U8800 as my backup (for bike, sport, hiking,...).
Well I decided to go with cyano,...and have some problems,...firstly I upgraded from Gingerbread to unofficial 4.0.3 (from huawei site). Upgrade went well but after that I can't flash latest TWRP from pink screen?
I don't know why but in Gingerbread I was able to flash that latest TWRP recovery and it worked,...(I didn't wipe anything,..just run it).

Can anybody answer why I can't access root on my U8800 in pink screen,...same PC,...same cable,...
Actually seems drivers are installed but I can't see image (recovery, boot,....).

If i turn on same phone,...and connect it to PC,...I can see files that are on phone (storage)....

Why that,...can anybody help? I'd like to flash Cyano over 4.0.3.

Thanks for any hint,...


Regards,
Boris.
First of all, there is an important thing we need to know before we proceed: is your phone U8800 or U8800 Pro? If it's non Pro, you'll have to use different ROM and recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616956
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
boklavdi
Old
#386  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
First of all, there is an important thing we need to know before we proceed: is your phone U8800 or U8800 Pro? If it's non Pro, you'll have to use different ROM and recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616956
Thank you,...yes off course it is PRO version of U8800.
In the past I was using Kalo's Miui,..now I'd like to test Cyano on 4.0.3.


Regards,
Boris
 
stivinnaura
Old
#387  
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Delhi, India
Default 4.4.3 rom's camera was the best so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrysisLTU View Post
I'll need to include these changes in the next release.
Hi Crysis.

Tried the 4.4.4 rom and switched back to the 4.4.3 due to it having better camera performance (least noise, best white balance & color capture).
Can you try implementing 4.4.3's camera into your next release? 4.4.3's biggest bug is the random NO NETWORK bug, but am still using it for its camera.
(I know ppl might jugde me for praising its camera, but trust me, this phone's camera is HUGELY underrated. )

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to stivinnaura For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CrysisLTU
Old
#388  
CrysisLTU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivinnaura View Post
Hi Crysis.

Tried the 4.4.4 rom and switched back to the 4.4.3 due to it having better camera performance (least noise, best white balance & color capture).
Can you try implementing 4.4.3's camera into your next release? 4.4.3's biggest bug is the random NO NETWORK bug, but am still using it for its camera.
(I know ppl might jugde me for praising its camera, but trust me, this phone's camera is HUGELY underrated. )

Thanks!
I have no idea why the camera isn't as good now :/ I reverted the camera changes I did in 06-28, so the camera should be as good as it was in the 4.4.3 06-19 ROM. Will take a look.
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysisLTU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CrysisLTU
Old
#389  
CrysisLTU's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boklavdi View Post
Thank you,...yes off course it is PRO version of U8800.
In the past I was using Kalo's Miui,..now I'd like to test Cyano on 4.0.3.


Regards,
Boris
You need to unlock the bootloader once you update to 4.0.3.
Follow the steps here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1736650
Then flash TWRP and CM11.
Huawei U8800 Pro/CyanogenMod 11.0
MK808/Finless 1.7
 
dusan.zervan
Old
(Last edited by dusan.zervan; 20th August 2014 at 11:58 PM.) Reason: more info
#390  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by boklavdi View Post
I upgraded from Gingerbread to unofficial 4.0.3 (from huawei site). Upgrade went well but after that I can't flash latest TWRP from pink screen?
For (official?) HUAWEI Ideos X5 firmware(U8800pro,Android 4.0,V100R001C00B928,General Version) I used this "B928 Pink screen unlocker" - save dload do memory card and load it, then Pink screen will work: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...en-unlocker.7z

But I don't know if you have the same B928 and if it does matter or not.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't noticed that you have answers here, I probably didn't refresh the page since yesterday or what

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes