Proud new owner of Galaxy K Zoom.
What do i like:
- Very nice build quality, phone feels premium.
- Great camera, Have lumia 1020, 920 and G3. All good cameras, but optical zoom and Samsung camera software are winning combo.
- It is very nice smartphone, 2GB of RAM in combination with CPU work very well, fast and stable.
- New touchwiz is great, flater, smoother, love some details like contact interaction history while giving or receiving call.
- Amoled screen is very nice, 720p is plenty for me.
- Video recording is very nice, record all my videos at 1080@30fps, get stable fps, GREAT light and very nice sound on videos.
- Ok price, payed it 420€
What could be better:
- more internal storage (bought 32GB SD card so I have that covered)
- battery could be bigger (will get spare one + external charger)
- no tripod mount (bought universal one)
- hard to find good case (well, still new phone, will be better in few weeks)
Nokia E6i > LG GT540 > Xperia X8 > Xperia X10 > Samsung Galaxy i9000 > HTC Desire HD > HTC HD2 > Samsung Omnia 7 > Samsung Galaxy Tab p1000 > Samsung Nexus S > Samsung Galaxy S2 + Huawei u8650 > Omnia 7 + Sony Ericsson Neo > HTC One X + i9300 + N8000 + N7100 > Samsung ATIV S + HTC ONE + N9005