Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,170 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEMED][CM11]MMS.APK Stock w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, Etc.

Tip us?
 
dec0der
Old
#51  
dec0der's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Posts: 1,345
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline View Post
No sorry I thats not it...Outgoing bubbles are good but incoming should be white or a little greyish. Also, in the list view all fonts black. No blue.. Sorry for taking your time.

Also the font and the line under text box be black. Thanks for your efforts.
wdfbeynbvcxn6umu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-26-14-26-27.png
Views:	183
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2818107   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-26-14-26-40.png
Views:	139
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	2818108  
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sixline
Old
#52  
sixline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 461
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mangla Cantt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der View Post
wdfbeynbvcxn6umu
Yeah thats perfect...
My Devices:

HTC Desire HD S-OFF running CM11 Android 4.4.4
LG Optimus LTE LU6200 running CM10.1 Sixline Edition
 
dec0der
Old
#53  
dec0der's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Posts: 1,345
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline View Post
Yeah thats perfect...
Okay. File attached.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Mms.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.09 MB, 23 views)
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sixline
Old
#54  
sixline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 461
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mangla Cantt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der View Post
Okay. File attached.
Thanks a lot. You might wanna put this on op so that anyone looking for red theme may download.
My Devices:

HTC Desire HD S-OFF running CM11 Android 4.4.4
LG Optimus LTE LU6200 running CM10.1 Sixline Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to sixline For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dec0der
Old
#55  
dec0der's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Posts: 1,345
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline View Post
Thanks a lot. You might wanna put this on op so that anyone looking for red theme may download.
Okay, np bro. Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.
 
Style22
Old
#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Hello dec0der,

first let me thank you for your wonderful theming work, I really like them a lot! I was also able to make some minor changes of my own, mostly a change of colours in the list view. Now a friend of mine is also interessted in these themes, especially in the "Mms-cm-11.0-mod-02_20140228" one, but he doesn't want the pitch-black background but rather the holo one like in "Mms_Signed_Bubbles5_blk". Because of the missing smiley icons in the Bubble5 theme he would prefer the cm11 mod 2.
So I tried to change it for him but I failed. After a lot of analysing these two different themes I come to the conclusion that its a matter of setting some background transparent and change the main background somehow from black to holo, but really I have no idea how.

Can you give me a hint how to change the background of the mms.apk?

Thank you in advance and once again for your hard work, please keep it up!
 
dec0der
Old
#57  
dec0der's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Posts: 1,345
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Style22 View Post
Hello dec0der,

first let me thank you for your wonderful theming work, I really like them a lot! I was also able to make some minor changes of my own, mostly a change of colours in the list view. Now a friend of mine is also interessted in these themes, especially in the "Mms-cm-11.0-mod-02_20140228" one, but he doesn't want the pitch-black background but rather the holo one like in "Mms_Signed_Bubbles5_blk". Because of the missing smiley icons in the Bubble5 theme he would prefer the cm11 mod 2.
So I tried to change it for him but I failed. After a lot of analysing these two different themes I come to the conclusion that its a matter of setting some background transparent and change the main background somehow from black to holo, but really I have no idea how.

Can you give me a hint how to change the background of the mms.apk?

Thank you in advance and once again for your hard work, please keep it up!
Check it HERE.
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.
 
VajeenK
Old
#58  
VajeenK's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2012
Can anyone port these themes for dual sim. I'll provide mms.apk if required
 
aminmahmoody
Old
#59  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Isfahan
Thumbs up excellent

i wanna to create other with different bobble style ,
can u help me??
 
dec0der
Old
#60  
dec0der's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 701
Posts: 1,345
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminmahmoody View Post
i wanna to create other with different bobble style ,
can u help me??
Sure.
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes