Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,610 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Xoom] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

Tip us?

brewer75
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewski_1 View Post
Settings (base settings, not under EOS)->Developer Options->Power Menu
Thanks! This setting was located under the EOS submenu in the past (I know for a fact it was there in June) but I hadn't looked in the Developer submenu until you posted.

WarLion
Old
Thanks Meter 25
@bigrushdog sorry if my question is out of line , do you had any plan to develop for the galaxy tab s 10.5 the fist super amoled tablet? I love your roms and I will love to see a EOS rom on my galaxy

Sent from my Xoom Wifi using Tapatalk

bigrushdog
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6051

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLion View Post
@bigrushdog sorry if my question is out of line , do you had any plan to develop for the galaxy tab s 10.5 the fist super amoled tablet? I love your roms and I will love to see a EOS rom on my galaxy

Sent from my Xoom Wifi using Tapatalk
I personally can't develop devices I don't have. If you have a good device tree somewhere and wanna maintain the device I can hook you up.

On a side note, I broke art for a couple days, but it's solid again as of a few days ago. It was project wide so my associates disciplined me most severely.

shpitz461
Old
Thanks Meter 214
lol

brewer75
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
I personally can't develop devices I don't have. If you have a good device tree somewhere and wanna maintain the device I can hook you up.

On a side note, I broke art for a couple days, but it's solid again as of a few days ago. It was project wide so my associates disciplined me most severely.
Is that why I had so many problems with the Wingray build of 8/13 since I am using ART? The 8/17 build was fine.

father1e
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
Ok. I think i fixed Stingray_cdma. The build is queued up now.

https://github.com/TeamEOS/device_mo...f1660505d8124e

I had pppd-ril.options in the wrong spot so it likely wasn't being copied over. After this build if it still fail, let me know.
On Aug 10th is a post that a new stingray_cdma build is queued up. The last build for stingray_cdma is Aug 6th. When will we see this new build?
Verizon 3G Xoom
OmniROM

shpitz461
Old
Thanks Meter 214
is ART worth the trouble? never actually tried it...

brewer75
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpitz461 View Post
I'm not running anything exotic on my Xoom, the apps I have are pretty ordinary, and I haven't had any compatibility problems. I haven't done any performance comparisons between ART and Dalvik but I switched to ART as soon as the builds would allow since it seems to be the future of Android. As for being "worth the trouble", I really haven't had any problems with it and the conversion doesn't take very long (unless you have a multitude of apps). I'm sure others will weigh in but you can try it and switch back if you don't like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to brewer75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kmcrane
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpitz461 View Post
If you run the rom pretty vanilla then ya I think it's better. But if you tweak and use xposed mods then I advise not doing art. If you want to try it out. I would do a fresh install boot the rom and change to art. If will do a conversion that will take longer the more apps you have. Once it's booted then do your normal setting up. Give it at least 3 days to settle in and smooth out.

I like it.

Sent from my XDA Free mobile app