Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Back to stock with s-on?

Tip us?

jdmohn12
Old
(Last edited by jdmohn12; 11th June 2014 at 10:26 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Post [Q] Back to stock with s-on?

I have been trying to go back to stock and I am sure that I have missed it in the threads but is it even possible to do if I am s on? Iif I can't then is there a s off for 1.54.401.5 that I am missing. I have tried to relock bootloader and tried installing the stock backup but then the phone just stays in bootloader and I can't reboot into the system.

Cero92
Old
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmohn12 View Post
I have been trying to go back to stock and I am sure that I have missed it in the threads but is it even possible to do if I am s on? Iif I can't then is there a s off for 1.54.401.5 that I am missing. I have tried to relock bootloader and tried installing the stock backup but then the phone just stays in bootloader and I can't reboot into the system.
You can't with S-ON, at best, it will show RELOCKED
The Following User Says Thank You to Cero92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ashyx
Old
Thanks Meter 39
What have you actually changed? If you want s-off use firewater.

jdmohn12
Old
(Last edited by jdmohn12; 11th June 2014 at 10:58 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx View Post
What have you actually changed? If you want s-off use firewater.
Unfortunately I have one of the phones that can't s off with firewater. I have been trying for a wile. Plus I can't find any other way to get s off or that would solve all my problems. I have tried all the dab and fast boot commands and 3 or 4 other all in one programs that say they do it but one of the prerequisite of tho use is to be s off.

Tej XFire
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I'm not flaming, but S-OFF is not recommended for general users. You can live fine with S-ON. Going back to S-ON is ruled out for now, until someone finds a new way !

Sent from my S-ON unlocked M8