Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LG Optimus G F180L internel storage doesn`t detect by system.

OP Ihtiyorjonson

20th January 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Help guys. I`ve a problem with internel storage model F180L and use custom by Didiao_v6. Wanted to wipe and install again Didiao_v6. So formatted via CWM format/system, format/data, format/cashe and e.t.c. After wipe my device can`t define my internal storage. Path of Sdcard0 is empty.
but all my data I could find by path /data/media. How can I restore the path ? I already tried full wipe, but it doesn`t help? Who knows pls help!
Last edited by Ihtiyorjonson; 20th January 2014 at 07:24 AM.
24th January 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Tashkent

5 posts
More
Solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihtiyorjonson

Help guys. I`ve a problem with internel storage model F180L and use custom by Didiao_v6. Wanted to wipe and install again Didiao_v6. So formatted via CWM format/system, format/data, format/cashe and e.t.c. After wipe my device can`t define my internal storage. Path of Sdcard0 is empty.
but all my data I could find by path /data/media. How can I restore the path ? I already tried full wipe, but it doesn`t help? Who knows pls help!

Anyone didn`t meet this issue before ?! ) Problem solved by flashing ROM CIS A.
11th April 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Post i need help...
Quote:

Anyone didn`t meet this issue before ?! ) Problem solved by flashing ROM CIS A.

Dear Sir,
I am Md. Mahbub Hossain from Dhaka, BANGLADESH.
On last 28th March, 2014, I was in China, I bought a LG-F180L KOREAN (E975 as European) Mobile Phone. It was running well.

While I was my Hotel, I logon to Hotel's WiFi and in my Phone I got Update (OS). After I Update, in my Mobile phone "Scanning Media Files" running all the time. I can not access Camera, I can not Access any other programs as it says "you have no free space". It shows my Storage 0.00MB. But when I go to APPs, it shows 25GB Free. But except this, every where it says or shows that no free space. I can not use my Phone from that time.

I rebooted so many times, I Factory Rest so many times, I have done the Hard Rest so many times, but nothing happens.

Yesterday I changed the OS with Singapore .kdz (now my phone shows Model E975, in stead of F180L), but still the problem remains. Then I Upgrade by LG Tools and it returned me to "LG-F180L" with "Android Version : 4.1.2" , Baseband Version : APQ8064/MDM9x15M , Kernel Version : 3.4.0 , Build Number : JZO54K , Software Version : F180L20t . But still I m facing the same problem "Scanning Media Files", and no access to Camera, and so many other programs. As it still shows 0.0MB Storage, but in "Apps" it shows 25GB free. When I connect with PC, it shows the Internal Storage is 0.00KB. No access to internal storage.

Will you help me...... PLEASE......
13th April 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Tashkent

5 posts
More
Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by parag09

Dear Sir,
I am Md. Mahbub Hossain from Dhaka, BANGLADESH.
On last 28th March, 2014, I was in China, I bought a LG-F180L KOREAN (E975 as European) Mobile Phone. It was running well.

While I was my Hotel, I logon to Hotel's WiFi and in my Phone I got Update (OS). After I Update, in my Mobile phone "Scanning Media Files" running all the time. I can not access Camera, I can not Access any other programs as it says "you have no free space". It shows my Storage 0.00MB. But when I go to APPs, it shows 25GB Free. But except this, every where it says or shows that no free space. I can not use my Phone from that time.

Will you help me...... PLEASE......

I guess it happened when you tried update ur system from ur phone. No need update Korean type like this cause, it will update from type 975. For you situation has solution. You have to download .kdz firmware Baltics version it`s (LG975 Baltics H ) or CIS A. Both of them will return your storage back. but before upgrade u should save ur original modem and after uprade need restore. Then u can use ur phone without any problem )
The Following User Says Thank You to Ihtiyorjonson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Post Thank you so much....
Quote:

I guess it happened when you tried update ur system from ur phone. No need update Korean type like this cause, it will update from type 975. For you situation has solution. You have to download .kdz firmware Baltics version it`s (LG975 Baltics H ) or CIS A. Both of them will return your storage back. but before upgrade u should save ur original modem and after uprade need restore. Then u can use ur phone without any problem )

Dear Sir,

Can you provide me any link to this file...??
And, can you write in more details..?? Step by Step..

As I am new with this kind of works....

Thank you again....

Wish you All the BEST all the time...
21st August 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Tashkent

5 posts
More
Late answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by parag09

Dear Sir,

Can you provide me any link to this file...??
And, can you write in more details..?? Step by Step..

As I am new with this kind of works....

Thank you again....

Wish you All the BEST all the time...

Sorry I wasn`t long time on XDA. I think u`ve already solved ur problem )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread