Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,313 Members 49,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ainol Novo 7 Venus - Best Rom ?

Tip us?

shell_fishman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Ainol Novo 7 Venus - Best Rom ?

Hi! I know this device maybe outdated but would still like to know what is the latest and best Rom for Ainol Novo 7 Venus? I remembered that I updated the firmware to 4.2.2 and after a while, the device is now super lag. I thinking of installing a new rom which is faster and more stabler. Please Advice. Thank! Also, please point me to where I could get the software and tutorial to install it. Cheers!

cooper_s1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_fishman View Post
Hi! I know this device maybe outdated but would still like to know what is the latest and best Rom for Ainol Novo 7 Venus? I remembered that I updated the firmware to 4.2.2 and after a while, the device is now super lag. I thinking of installing a new rom which is faster and more stabler. Please Advice. Thank! Also, please point me to where I could get the software and tutorial to install it. Cheers!
Try here: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/1058...msharkandroid/
I'm running that rom now for several days and it seems the best sofar.

shell_fishman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Ar!!!

hi! I tried! did not work. Now Im stuck in a distorted screen like where the TV cant get a signel.... HELP!

cooper_s1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_fishman View Post
hi! I tried! did not work. Now Im stuck in a distorted screen like where the TV cant get a signel.... HELP!
install firomi firmware first through Pad product tool. this will also install/flash TWRP recovery, through that install the other firmware

shell_fishman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper_s1 View Post
install firomi firmware first through Pad product tool. this will also install/flash TWRP recovery, through that install the other firmware
You mean this ? slatedroid - [Custom Rom]Rom based on Irbis TQ 72 by Firomi HDMI support? Sorry I cant post any link yet

cooper_s1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Yes, thats the one

Verstuurd van mijn Novo 7 Venus met Tapatalk