Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE]Newbie Guide for Root/Recovery/Stock Restore etc. ATT LG G2 (LG D800)

Tip us?

epapsiou
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknet101 View Post
idk how my AT&T LG G2 is running on the T-Mobile firmware, but i can't go back to AT&T even when using the LG Flash Tool how can I fix this?
There was a lg flash tool that did not check for what model your phone is and would flash and firmward(so tmobile of att ,verizon). SO you need that (was used a lot during the time KK was being worked on by devs here. SO search for that). That would let you flash the right firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to epapsiou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blacknet101
Old
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
There was a lg flash tool that did not check for what model your phone is and would flash and firmward(so tmobile of att ,verizon). SO you need that (was used a lot during the time KK was being worked on by devs here. SO search for that). That would let you flash the right firmware
Thanks for the reply! that is what I will have to do, I just can't seem to find anything on it.

*.what we do in life, echoes in eternity.*
|| Device: HTC One [M8] || Future Device: Galaxy s5 ||ROM: Stock Sense 6.0 || Kernel: Stock || Recovery: Stock ||

|| Samsung Fascinate || iPhone 4 || Nexus S 4G || Droid Bionic || iPhone 4 || iPhone 4s || Galaxy Nexus || Droid RAZR HD ||
Galaxy sIII || iPhone 5 || Galaxy s4 || HTC One || Nexus 4 || MotoX || Galaxy s4 || iPhone 5s || LG G2 || Nexus 5 || iPhone 5s || Samsung Note 3 || HTC One [M8] || Samsung Galaxy s5 ||

epapsiou
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknet101 View Post
Thanks for the reply! that is what I will have to do, I just can't seem to find anything on it.
try hyelton's thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

gigi963
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thx

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

kevputer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
FWIW everyone, I used towelroot by geohot on my KitKat AT&T G2 to get root and then follow through all the other steps.
Tags
lg g2, recovery, restore to stock, root, unbrick