Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A] Hyperdrive Rom Note 3 GSM Varients║ Non-Development Discussion ║ Support

Tip us?

sniperess
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I can't answer or reject calls with sview cover. Tried with different covers, same issue.

Cover works fine otherwise. It will let me reject with text message, but call/end buttons don't respond.

When I am in a call I can control through the cover.

aerick79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have a question on regarding setting up the "30 Custom Notification Panel Quick Settings", how does one do that? I'm trying to find a link for it. I I just have the default Samsung ones.

Thanks

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerick79 View Post
I have a question on regarding setting up the "30 Custom Notification Panel Quick Settings", how does one do that? I'm trying to find a link for it. I I just have the default Samsung ones.

Thanks
Did you flash the Rom and wipe before hand?

aerick79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Did you flash the Rom and wipe before hand?
Sorry stupid me, it was a dirty install. Just wiped and re flashed. Now everything is perfect. On the plus side, I'm a "Pro" member now.

Thanks again. Great Rom.

steamedrice11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default S5 Gallery Image Quality

I am currently on RLS3.1 with ColonelX R22. I frequently experience poor image quality (pixelation) when viewing photos in the S5 Gallery app. The issue sometimes goes away if I back out of the current image to the thumbnails and reopen the image. Other times the issue either persist, or gets worse by turning all thumbnails/previews into grey boxes. Exiting and reopening the app does not help.

In addition, selecting "Color" in the Image Editor crashes the app.

These issues has been mentioned recently in the development discussion, and no real fix has been presented yet. Do anyone else experience these issues? Any suggestions?