Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Device misbehaving

Tip us?
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#1  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Default [Q]Device misbehaving

Hey guys,hope you are fine
About my device...It always misbehaves(presses home,menu,back and search button by itself,doesn't respond,device hangs and gets crazy)
This problem is with every ROM,any solution???
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:"retired from WFS developing"
ROM: Stock Sense Unrooted
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========
 
Kenny_cro
Old
#2  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 19
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Zagreb
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar View Post
Hey guys,hope you are fine
About my device...It always misbehaves(presses home,menu,back and search button by itself,doesn't respond,device hangs and gets crazy)
This problem is with every ROM,any solution???
If it happens with every rom i think it's not the software i mean ROM issue but the problem with digitalizer
 
Vercuromio
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro View Post
If it happens with every rom i think it's not the software i mean ROM issue but the problem with digitalizer
Does it happens when it is plugged in?
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#4  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercuromio View Post
Does it happens when it is plugged in?
Yes it becomes more misbehaving when its plugged in or headphones are connected
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:"retired from WFS developing"
ROM: Stock Sense Unrooted
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========
 
Vercuromio
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar View Post
Yes it becomes more misbehaving when its plugged in or headphones are connected
I notice that my device goes mad when I charge it whit the original htc charguer untill it reach aprox 30% of battery. It does't happend with others chargers. What I do is not to use the device untill it reach 30% or unpluggued it. Nothing happend to mine with headphones.
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#6  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercuromio View Post
I notice that my device goes mad when I charge it whit the original htc charguer untill it reach aprox 30% of battery. It does't happend with others chargers. What I do is not to use the device untill it reach 30% or unpluggued it. Nothing happend to mine with headphones.
Donno what happened but screen filter app fixed it.
Not fixed completely but a little better.

Sent from my WFS 2012 using CyanogenMod 11.0
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:"retired from WFS developing"
ROM: Stock Sense Unrooted
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#7  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercuromio View Post
I notice that my device goes mad when I charge it whit the original htc charguer untill it reach aprox 30% of battery. It does't happend with others chargers. What I do is not to use the device untill it reach 30% or unpluggued it. Nothing happend to mine with headphones.
Problem is always happening,any help?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:"retired from WFS developing"
ROM: Stock Sense Unrooted
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========
 
hussey08
Old
#8  
hussey08's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 43
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Lahore
@AmirNajjar have you found any permanent fix. Because its started happening on my device as well. My phone is almost unusable!
Press the THANKS button if i helped !
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#9  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussey08 View Post
@AmirNajjar have you found any permanent fix. Because its started happening on my device as well. My phone is almost unusable!
dixed by itself,try to get back to full stock
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:"retired from WFS developing"
ROM: Stock Sense Unrooted
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Nexus 7 2013(That's what gift you deserve when you get good marks)
ROM:Stock KitKat 4.4.4 Unrooted"Updated"
Recovery:Stock Recovery
===========
HTC Wildfire S
My WORK
===========

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes