Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.4 ROOT] [BOUNTY] New Root Method Exploit or Full Bootloader Unlock Droid Maxx

Tip us?

s_u_n
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I don't see why people are complaining with one more thread created.
If someone does not like it, you are free not to subscribe to it or not to contribute.

There are still people who would like to hang on to their phones for a long time and for whom Chinaman does not have the unlock codes.

So, for all such guys, the hope that someone comes up with a working exploit very soon is a big thing.

I am keeping my eyes open and hope that the bounty money (however small/ big) is claimed by someone soon (for a permanent bootloader unlock).
----------------------------------------------
Motorola Defy, Xoom, Razr HD Maxx, Droid Maxx
LG Optimus Vu II F200 || Samsung Note 10.1 || Blackberry Playbook
Raspberry Pi with OpenElec 4 || Panasonic Plasma ST60 series

camblue
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1699

DONATE TO ME
No one is complaining LOL. I just said it is redundant and a waste of a thread to have so many bounty's out for the same result which is a workable exploit when more than half the people usually do not pay up. This is unfortunately a matter of fact not just my opinion. I am in the same boat, I have an early version of the Mini therefore no unlock code for me. This potential unlock exploit is my only hope too. I hope it does work out and someone does work it. I am even offering some of my money to put my money where my mouth is. Diff is I will pay up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_u_n View Post
I don't see why people are complaining with one more thread created.
If someone does not like it, you are free not to subscribe to it or not to contribute.

There are still people who would like to hang on to their phones for a long time and for whom Chinaman does not have the unlock codes.

So, for all such guys, the hope that someone comes up with a working exploit very soon is a big thing.

I am keeping my eyes open and hope that the bounty money (however small/ big) is claimed by someone soon (for a permanent bootloader unlock).

Team BlackOut --http://www.designrifts.com/teamblackedoutapp/category/blacked-out-apps/
Twitter Me-- @camblue3127
Most of my work is here-- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494145