Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim lock (imsi code)

Tip us?

kakapagal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sim lock (imsi code)

My htc one was dead after i flashed a unknown recovery.
Thank god its Ok now . Reintalled the Hboot 1.44 with Jtag nethod.
But now issue is that no GSM sim card working on it. it asks for IMSI code.
Please help me.
My device is HTC one
CiD HTC__001

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1,097

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakapagal View Post
My htc one was dead after i flashed a unknown recovery.
Thank god its Ok now . Reintalled the Hboot 1.44 with Jtag nethod.
But now issue is that no GSM sim card working on it. it asks for IMSI code.
Please help me.
My device is HTC one
CiD HTC__001
Hi again, glad to know your device is back to life

You can use a sim unlock code service from internet or even trough a google play app. Basically, you'll need to provide your phone IMEI # and they will send you back you sim unlock code. Cost between 10-20$ us in most cases. Sometime your carrier can give you that code to. Again you'll need to call them and provide IMEI #.

good luck
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cannonofcourse
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I'm having the exact same issue and if anyone could offer some sort of advice. I've been told my security block has been corrupted and other nonsense. No solutions or if any of the tools can get the code to take.

Sent from my HTC One M7 WiFi only using xda app-developers app

connexion2005
Old
Thanks Meter 709

DONATE TO ME
We are continuing to dig for a solution but the issue is there is a unique identifier within the eMMC which is checked by the modem through amss.bin with an RSA certification. If this unique identifier is destroyed by user corruption (bricking the phone within that region) then there is currently no way to rebuild it. The most logical way to resolve this issue is to have a developer patch the modem/radio to bypass that check. It should be able to be done and is already being done on the N7100 and I9300 devices which were facing a similar issue...

-Josh
MobileTechVideos
Follow me on TWITTER and/or FACEBOOK...

igorya79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion2005 View Post
We are continuing to dig for a solution but the issue is there is a unique identifier within the eMMC which is checked by the modem through amss.bin with an RSA certification. If this unique identifier is destroyed by user corruption (bricking the phone within that region) then there is currently no way to rebuild it. The most logical way to resolve this issue is to have a developer patch the modem/radio to bypass that check. It should be able to be done and is already being done on the N7100 and I9300 devices which were facing a similar issue...

-Josh
I have the same problem with my HTC m7 (Sim IMSI unlock PIN) after JTAG
still no solution?

cannonofcourse
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I had to buy a new phone but i still use my old one around the house on my WiFi. I thought the Jtag repair guy screwed mine up but apparently it's common.
I've written some developers to see if someone can write a patch. No luck though, I can't even get an answer from anyone. We need a patch to bypass the security check done against the modern on boot.
I'm almost at the point of learning to do it myself. A lot of people are having this issue. Thoughts?

Sent from my
HTC One M-7 Tampered/Unlocked
Renovate Sense 6 s-off Super CID
Elemental X Bla Bla....

panozzz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonofcourse View Post
I had to buy a new phone but i still use my old one around the house on my WiFi. I thought the Jtag repair guy screwed mine up but apparently it's common.
I've written some developers to see if someone can write a patch. No luck though, I can't even get an answer from anyone. We need a patch to bypass the security check done against the modern on boot.
I'm almost at the point of learning to do it myself. A lot of people are having this issue. Thoughts?

Sent from my
HTC One M-7 Tampered/Unlocked
Renovate Sense 6 s-off Super CID
Elemental X Bla Bla....
I also lostesso problem ... I'm trying to format the phone with bekup dey found on the forum then I will try a reflash with an original ruu that restores all also unlock, you just made facciosapere ... (

jasperali
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any good news regarding this problem..i hv also this problem..in my htc m7

if anybody have solution plz share here