Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)'

Tip us?

maardiweb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Awesome, this worked for me too
Nexus 5 -- Stock + Root + Xposed

mahmoud hakim
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP

I have htc one s somthing wrong happend turned the storage from 16 giga into 48 mega byts i cant get back my storage what to do please help me* i still can push roms but i cant because there is no storage what to do

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoud hakim View Post
I have htc one s somthing wrong happend turned the storage from 16 giga into 48 mega byts i cant get back my storage what to do please help me* i still can push roms but i cant because there is no storage what to do
Can you ruu. Then do a factory restore. That should reset the partition

derekokelly
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This does not work for me. Firstly, I tried installing Cyanogenmod by putting it on my internal SD card, then booting to recovery and installing the zip, and this did not work. So I tried to sideload it and got the error " * failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)' * ". I don't know what to do. I've also tried the same with Paranoid Android but I get the same errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

steviecvr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekokelly View Post
This does not work for me. Firstly, I tried installing Cyanogenmod by putting it on my internal SD card, then booting to recovery and installing the zip, and this did not work. So I tried to sideload it and got the error " * failed to write data 'protocol fault (no status)' * ". I don't know what to do. I've also tried the same with Paranoid Android but I get the same errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Exact same problem I have, any suggestions?