Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,803 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 based on 4.4.2 OTA

Tip us?

marleyinoc
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Flashed, wiped cache/dalvik, working for my bedroom TV and has big list of manufacturers. Sweet!
The Following User Says Thank You to marleyinoc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

steveo17
Old
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyinoc View Post
Flashed, wiped cache/dalvik, working for my bedroom TV and has big list of manufacturers. Sweet!
Only question i have is that this will have to be flashed with each Rom flash since it goes to the system folder right?

Sent from my G2 with Tapatalk.
Help Me & Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral, https://copy.com?r=fJoSfY

I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.

marleyinoc
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo17 View Post
Only question i have is that this will have to be flashed with each Rom flash since it goes to the system folder right?

You're probably right that it will. I'll have to remember to back up with titanium backup--hopefully that'll save the remotes (I usually make a custom one plus several for work but haven't since losing track of how to get the remote to work months ago).

Nandrew
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo17 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyinoc View Post
You're probably right that it will. I'll have to remember to back up with titanium backup--hopefully that'll save the remotes (I usually make a custom one plus several for work but haven't since losing track of how to get the remote to work months ago).
The zip installs a addon.d script that will keep it persistent across JPC flashes.. As long as you don't manually wipe the system.

Sent from my VS980
The Following User Says Thank You to Nandrew For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

steveo17
Old
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandrew View Post
The zip installs a addon.d script that will keep it persistent across JPC flashes.. As long as you don't manually wipe the system.

Sent from my VS980
awesome thanks for the clarification!
Help Me & Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral, https://copy.com?r=fJoSfY

I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.
The Following User Says Thank You to steveo17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cm11, kernel, kitkat, rom, update