Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][8AUG] XtreStoLite v.1.3a [517 MB] [UVU1BNG3] [Extremely Debloated | The Lightest, Cleanest & Smoothest TW Rom | AROMA Add-on Package (6AUG) | WiFi Calling & VoLTE | Call Recording | ART Compatible]

Tip us?

FCORivers
Old
(Last edited by FCORivers; Today at 12:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Love the rom!

One request: Please include Multi DPI samsung apps. I change the DPI with the Xposed module 'app settings' and I can't change the System UI DPI (to lower the dpi of the lock screen, notification window and status bar) because if I do the finger print scanner display goes off center and doesn't line up with the home button. Looks like crap and is kinda jarring every time I unlock.
The truth is that the fingerprint reader is in the home button, it shouldn't matter where the animations appears on screen.

At least that's what I think, too lazy to prove you wrong trying it. Lol.

On the ROM, I am not able to use Google earth and copy apps after restoring the backup of the latest version.

The story goes; I was running an international version's ROM (for 900f GS5 variant, a ROM no longer available on XDA) and then, after a complete wipe flashed this ROM(clean flash) version 1.3. Then when 1.3a arrived I dirty flashed it and everything was fine. I did a backup in recovery to my extsd. Clean flashed another ROM and everything went well too. The ROM I flashed was the int ver of this ROM. Then I tried and restore my 1.3a backup, after a complete wipe, but now those two apps won't work. I don't have many apps and none is an aptoide app, lol, and I opened each and everyone of them after trying to use Earth app and notice that Copy app was fcing. Did the usual, uninstall, reinstall from tibu, when that didn't work, I tried reinstalling from play with the same results. I did rebooted my phone after installation/uninstall.

I have to note that I'm running kt's kernel, but that wasn't a problem before.

Any other user going thru the same thing?

kltetmo

kill_dano
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCORivers View Post
The truth is that the fingerprint reader is in the home button, it shouldn't matter where the animations appears on screen.

At least that's what I think, too lazy to prove you wrong trying it. Lol.

kltetmo
I know its in the home button. Having it off center like that bugs me.

kill_dano
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I keep getting toasts about how flipboard is not installed. Any idea what samsung crap is trying to open flipboard? I didn't install my magazine.

github
Old
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
I keep getting toasts about how flipboard is not installed. Any idea what samsung crap is trying to open flipboard? I didn't install my magazine.
It's probably the TW launcher. Long press an empty spot of the screen, go into launcher settings and turn off my magazine option.

Model: SM-G900T | ROM: CyanogenMod 11.0 | Firmware: BNG3 | Kernel: Stock
Proud member of the KNOX 0x1 CLUB.
Bitcoin Donations: 12m5hmCSSDxxb2kqiw1jsooNN3astnyE6a

Notice: I have no relation to the github.com website.