Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 49,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 4.4.2 The Sickness Edition V2 Developers System 6/29/2014 Deviant Development

Tip us?

turoki
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Sickness I tried this version and I still cant tether does this rom need a update too?

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8616

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by turoki View Post
Sickness I tried this version and I still cant tether does this rom need a update too?
There is a new method for KK. I will update both roms just as soon as I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

turoki
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
There is a new method for KK. I will update both roms just as soon as I can.
Sweet! I might go with this version instead since I have a bad signal at work and need to use wifi to make and receive callls.

Kilokk
Old
(Last edited by Kilokk; Today at 04:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1064
@TheSickness

Is it difficult to get 3 minit battery to work on this ROM? I looked at the thread and it seems a bit above my pay grade. As a suggestion, if you decide to do anything further with this ROM would you consider adding that as well? I love the GNF1 ROM, but there are some features that are difficult to get to work right on the international ROMs with the Wanam and Gravity Box Exposed modules. Anyway not a big deal, I was just curious.

Peace!

Hit my THANKS button if I've helped you today.
Follow me on Twitter @M_DeTaranto

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8616

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk View Post
@TheSickness

Is it difficult to get 3 minit battery to work on this ROM? I looked at the thread and it seems a bit above my pay grade. As a suggestion, if you decide to do anything further with this ROM would you consider adding that as well? I love the GNF1 ROM, but there are some features that are difficult to get to work right on the international ROMs with the Wanam and Gravity Box Exposed modules. Anyway not a big deal, I was just curious.

Peace!
I can add 3 minit. Its just a SystemUI mod. I guess I can just make it flashable without having to re upload the entire rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kilokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
I can add 3 minit. Its just a SystemUI mod. I guess I can just make it flashable without having to re upload the entire rom.
Oh cool. Now that would be awesome!! I was actually curious about that as well, again a little above my pay grade, but would definitely appreciate something like that.

To me, this is this best ROM out there. Out of the package this thing is great and with the available mods that can be added... "The Best!"

turoki
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilokk View Post
@TheSickness

Peace!
Whats this feature do?

Kilokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by turoki View Post
Whats this feature do?
It does this... 3Minit Battery