Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 46,876 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from BeansTown106: Alliance Rom Build 3 is Now Live For T-Mobile S5

★☞ [Rom][4.4.2] AllianceRom - Build 3 ★ Rom Control, Alliance Manager, HardwareKey Customization!! LockScreen Widgets!![06/27/14][NF6] ☜★

Tip us?

abovenbeyond
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDarkside79 View Post
Any news on the update?
@BeansTown106, I was just wondering the same thing, I am not being greedy by any means, just am about to perform a FULL reload, ODIN back to stock, etc, etc... I am happy with this rom (Love it), happy with my theme and color choices, I have tested a few that have left residual crap folders/files... so I am only asking because if it is very close to releasing I will wait for IT
Current Phone: Galaxy S5 on AT&T.
Previous 4 phones: Galaxy S2, S3, S4, & Note 2!

nbeebe24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 889

DONATE TO ME
Be patient guys. Everyone who is a fan of this ROM is waiting just like you are.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nbeebe24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abovenbeyond
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbeebe24 View Post
Be patient guys. Everyone who is a fan of this ROM is waiting just like you are.
Maybe you did not read my entire post! I could care less if it's a month away, the current version is AMAZING... I simply asked for the reasons stated. @BeansTown106... take your time, I was merely asking so I do not do a whole clean install only to have a new release be dropped later the same afternoon. Trust me, my luck would have it lol.

Thank you again for your time and effort!
Current Phone: Galaxy S5 on AT&T.
Previous 4 phones: Galaxy S2, S3, S4, & Note 2!

solrazr
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Beans has finished version 4 already he is adding some touch ups and new themes etc.. he is also very busy with other stuff too. Don't worry guys its coming soon just hang tight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solrazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BeansTown106
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17946
Location: Springfield, Ma Likes: AllianceRom :) Dislikes: Kangers

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelk706 View Post
Not much but it's something brother. 6yx583058y034540m.
thanks much appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by abovenbeyond View Post
@BeansTown106, I was just wondering the same thing, I am not being greedy by any means, just am about to perform a FULL reload, ODIN back to stock, etc, etc... I am happy with this rom (Love it), happy with my theme and color choices, I have tested a few that have left residual crap folders/files... so I am only asking because if it is very close to releasing I will wait for IT
no worries, should be within 24 hours i have been busy trying to fix my imei and dealing with the swappa seller along with other life things. so i havent had much time to do the finishing touchs i wanted plus i have had to have @bajasur test all the incall theme/mods because of not being able to use the phone on the network but i am pretty close to being done

ps- anyone know anyone selling a tmo s5 for a good price? if i cant get things resolved i will most likely be ebaying mine and buying another. this time i will like quadrouple check imei and hound tmobile to make sure phone isnt on an eip LOL

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S5, Note 3 - T-Mobile Galaxy S5 - Wifi Tab Pro 8.4
If You Like My Work Please Consider a Donation to help further Development
Dont Forget To Hit "Thanks" And Rate The Thread 5 Stars!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nbeebe24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 889

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansTown106 View Post
thanks much appreciated
no worries, should be within 24 hours i have been busy trying to fix my imei and dealing with the swappa seller along with other life things. so i havent had much time to do the finishing touchs i wanted plus i have had to have @bajasur test all the incall theme/mods because of not being able to use the phone on the network but i am pretty close to being done

ps- anyone know anyone selling a tmo s5 for a good price? if i cant get things resolved i will most likely be ebaying mine and buying another. this time i will like quadrouple check imei and hound tmobile to make sure phone isnt on an eip LOL
What do you consider a good price for an S5?

slickrick54
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaybandit View Post
Uncheck auto restart on reboot for lmt I believe
Thanks bud did that and all is good now! Wow right in my face LOL!

jucytec
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansTown106 View Post
thanks much appreciated

Beans!

i'm on Vzw using your ROM, love it! something odd i found. My car won't read text messages from it anymore on your ROM. what's ODD is that if i manually start messaging app then open a few messages it allows it to connect. is there some kind of aggressive memory management or something that is shutting down the messaging service?
If you wipe your @ss in between sessions, you should wipe your phone in between flashes.

AlkaliV2
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
Beans!

i'm on Vzw using your ROM, love it! something odd i found. My car won't read text messages from it anymore on your ROM. what's ODD is that if i manually start messaging app then open a few messages it allows it to connect. is there some kind of aggressive memory management or something that is shutting down the messaging service?
Jucy!

You're in the wrong forum; this is for T-Mobile devices. Go HERE and post your question so that when you get an answer other members will be able to search it under the correct device and ROM release.

raw2000j
Old
Thanks Meter 170
They have this app in playstore right?I forgot what they call it