Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,807 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][MULTICAM Black]12/08/2014[ViperOneM8]

Tip us?

ViNOK16Bit
Old
(Last edited by ViNOK16Bit; 17th August 2014 at 05:39 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2770

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monyozt View Post
download link from post 1 still 2.01
I know, I am mobile right now and not able to update the op. Will change that when I'm back home. Theme will work when downloaded from the hub

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Edit: Link in the OP updated
The Following User Says Thank You to ViNOK16Bit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PMDColeslaw
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNOK16Bit View Post
I know, I am mobile right now and not able to update the op. Will change that when I'm back home. Theme will work when downloaded from the hub

Edit: Link in the OP updated
Just a suggestion, but could you take a look at the mute button during a call and maybe make it a different color when mute is enabled? As of right now I get a toast message that mute is on/off when I press the button but the color stays the same and there's no visual indication to tell whether I'm muted or not after that toast message disappears.

ViNOK16Bit
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2770

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Just a suggestion, but could you take a look at the mute button during a call and maybe make it a different color when mute is enabled? As of right now I get a toast message that mute is on/off when I press the button but the color stays the same and there's no visual indication to tell whether I'm muted or not after that toast message disappears.
Yeah I know what you mean. The icon is themed with a gradient color and when mute is on there will be an overlay with the same color but without the gradient. So that will be hard to see when driving a car for example. I have no easy fix for that atm. The only thing I can think of right away is to exclude those themed icons for that specific icons.

The Following User Says Thank You to ViNOK16Bit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
camo, inverted, multicam, theme, viperone