Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 47,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [d2vzw]

Tip us?

nuke235
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Having an issue with the camera.

If I turn on "store location" and enable flash, phone will power off and require a battery pull as soon as I try to take a picture.

I'm on Carbon nightly 7/1 with lean kernel 9.8

Anyone try this on stock kernel?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
___SCH-I535 16GB+32GB-SD
CarbonROM 7/1/14 Nightly // TWRP 2.7.x // LeanKernel 9.8
___Grouper Wifi 8GB
Stock 4.4.x Rooted // TWRP 2.6.x // Stock

HTC Incredible ADR6300 (retired)
Stock 2.3.4 untouched

vlucchetti
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Nuke, any reason you are still running such an older build? Have you updated your GAPPS as well?

Rev. Voodoo
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I've had a couple of problems start up a few builds ago. I don't have 4g and I couldn't get any MMS to DL. I'd been doing the dirty for a bit so I went clean with the 8/17 build. That cleared up the MMS problem but I still don't have 4g - all my settings appear correct. Anyone else run into this?
Rev. Voodoo's Blog
--my ramblings on life, tech, school, and music -- plenty of free electronic music to enjoy too!

bitemeoftn
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Voodoo View Post
I've had a couple of problems start up a few builds ago. I don't have 4g and I couldn't get any MMS to DL. I'd been doing the dirty for a bit so I went clean with the 8/17 build. That cleared up the MMS problem but I still don't have 4g - all my settings appear correct. Anyone else run into this?
First question would be which d2 variant do you have? I'll assume d2vzw. If that's the case are you on the latest ML1 modem? If not, get the VRBMF1 AIO and install that then get just the ML1 modem not the entire FW update as that will hard brick your phone. I'm sure you know all of this already, but always good to reiterate.