Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from nitsuj17: Initial Sense6 Release

[Rom] (5.16.14) ViperDNA 4.1.0 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6 | M8 Port 1.54.401.5 l DISCONTINUED

Tip us?

sdamark
Old
Thanks Meter 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfishie View Post
So it took me a while to flash this and i see the thread says discontinued, but i had a few questions I hope can get answered....mainly with the qucck settings. I have GPS selected to show and i get Vibration mode, I also have wifi hotspot selected and get sync all, is there a fix for this (horizontal quick settings in notification panel)

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Hey Mark i didnt see the option to turn on the long press home for flashlight, where was that at again?
In Tweaks, Keyboard/buttons/gestures. Way down near the bottom of the page.

How ya been, brother?

If you feel I've helped, hit Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17072

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by badogg View Post
Yeah, I agree. Nits and team were a great benefit to having this phone. I hope he didn't let users get the better of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zax10 View Post
No. Justin has been doing this for quite sometime now. He was just ready to take a break.
thanks

nothing got to me, other than real life...really since i first got into porting themes to a few years ago i hadnt taken a protracted break from android more than a few weeks, and it probably wasnt a healthy use of my spare time.

ive enjoyed my time on xda, and being part of the root community, just dont see myself coming back and working on or releasing things publicly anymore

the dna community was my favorite phone community that i was a part of (and the longest one i was a part of i think); met some great people and had a lot of fun...but wife, infant, new house, more stuff going on at work means the end of my time around here (plus a broken dna anyway)

im currently on the m7 (took from my wife and got her an iphone 5s when verizon had a sale last month) and just using a personal cm build with some pulls from other roms that i like. had been using sense non stop for years (as its all i worked on) and just enjoying the change of pace; will be jumping to tmobile in the fall too

as for continued viper rom support; if anyone has the skillset and is interested you should contact j to the 4n about possibly taking over for the dna. ive taken my hat out of the ring with decisions about that stuff, so completely up to him and the rest of the team

thanks for all your support over the years everyone, its been a fun ride
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

badfishie
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark View Post
In Tweaks, Keyboard/buttons/gestures. Way down near the bottom of the page.

How ya been, brother?
Been good brother. Waiti g for my M9...hahaha hope there will be an M9....Lita get the M8 and loves it..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Free mobile app
HTC DNA
ViperDNA 3.5.0 RC
eng hboot
S-Off

The Following User Says Thank You to badfishie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

remag6383
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Thx Nits for all you have done...really enjoyed the roms. I'm still running Viper on my DNA because it's been flawless. Take care and just spend time with the new baby and wife, that's what it's all about.
HTC Droid DNA
ViperDNA

Nexus7 (2013)
SinLessRom v4.0
ElementalX 2.13

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to remag6383 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

supragrom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by supragrom View Post
Guys, where can i get the wallpapers that are included in this rom? Is there a separate download file someplace anybody could direct me to ?

Anybody please .

redadz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You can probably extract the wallpapers from the ROM .zip file without installing it, if you really want to...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

supragrom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by redadz View Post
You can probably extract the wallpapers from the ROM .zip file without installing it, if you really want to...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I did, but could not find it anywhere , it's the cute chick in a blue theme

remag6383
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by supragrom View Post
I did, but could not find it anywhere , it's the cute chick in a blue theme
That sounds like something from a Badseed Rom.
HTC Droid DNA
ViperDNA

Nexus7 (2013)
SinLessRom v4.0
ElementalX 2.13