[THEME][KK.4.4.2-NC5d] Nu X5 - Illuminati 8.21.14

Search This thread

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
Looks gorgeous as always. Toggle upgrade zip mentioned will be superb. Thanks for this.

mLmKKZh.png

Reactions: micmars and cerj

btvolta

Nov 26, 2012
Tampa Bay
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just tried out the theme Cerj and it's awesome as always. I don't do tw very often but had to try out the S5 port and your theme. Everything looks fantastic but the only issue is when you go into, say for instance, the moar settings, when you click to edit, the transparency makes it impossible to see the text because it overlaps the text beneath.

Reactions: fly4awhtgye

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
Looky what i just did.. I made the correct edits so my Google Play v4.8.22 won't update to the latest burn your retinas out eye sore, i mean play store.. i just compiled it and dl a few updates from the play store.. If it didn't update i will upload and link. ...

umeru6ar.jpg
nynyqezy.jpg

I wish there was a way to stop google from updating the playstore cuz that looks great!!!

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Just tried out the theme Cerj and it's awesome as always. I don't do tw very often but had to try out the S5 port and your theme. Everything looks fantastic but the only issue is when you go into, say for instance, the moar settings, when you click to edit, the transparency makes it impossible to see the text because it overlaps the text beneath.
Yes I did notice that.. I will need to go into the Moar app and mod it to use a diff background...

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I modded my themed PlayStorev4.8.22 to not update automatically...To get this my modded PlayStore v4.8.22 to work,, Put my modded, palystore on your sd..Go to your app manager in settings, find the stock PlayStore, wipe cache and data, then tap uninstall that will uninstall the stock playstore.. Then flash my modded v4.8.22.. ( I have Do Not Auto Update over wifi checked in the PlayStore settings )... This is possible because Senior Memeber Tjoklat posted the edits needed to stop Gplay from updating.. If you get a chance stop in and thank him HERE.. http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1580827 Google forcing the stock themed on us is over for now.. Enjoy..https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460500

Last edited:

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
Yes I did notice that.. I will need to go into the Moar app and mod it to use a diff background...
Can you please check out detailed image edits in Gallery as well? In many cases, rather than showing editing options at the bottom it shows thumbnails of photos in the same album instead.

I don't have a Nandroid of stock S5 port ROM anymore. It is possible that ROM did the same thing though.

wLMEjua.png

Reactions: micmars

mrlou623

Jun 18, 2010
Bluffton
Followed instructions and flashed new play store. Rebooted and playstore is now missing. I'm sure i screwed something up but the directions are pretty straight forward. Any ideas? This theme is perfect, btw. Thank you for your hard work cerj.

ocbooger

Jun 15, 2011
Griffith, IN
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Followed instructions and flashed new play store. Rebooted and playstore is now missing. I'm sure i screwed something up but the directions are pretty straight forward. Any ideas? This theme is perfect, btw. Thank you for your hard work cerj.

It should be in system>priv/app.
Easiest way I have found is to remove it completely from system>app, data>app and priv>app then flash.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: cerj

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
Is it working for you? I've download it twice and the apk has 0 bytes when i extract the zip. Thanks for the help.
I have not flashed the zip yet but extracting is not necessary. After the stock uninstall, flash the no update themed zip in recovery.

The zip is around 4.6MB for me and the Phonesky APK inside is around 6.7MB.

Maybe a bad download. Can you try a different browser?

wLMEjua.png

Last edited:
Reactions: micmars

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Is it working for you? I've download it twice and the apk has 0 bytes when i extract the zip. Thanks for the help.

Are you looking at the Phonesky.apk in the files\system\app path of the zip? IF so, that's an empty folder, not the actual apk, so it will be zero bytes. The apk itself is in: KromeX\system\priv-app folder in the zip file.

mrlou623

Jun 18, 2010
Bluffton
Are you looking at the Phonesky.apk in the files\system\app path of the zip? IF so, that's an empty folder, not the actual apk, so it will be zero bytes. The apk itself is in: KromeX\system\priv-app folder in the zip file.

Thank you guys. I Was looking in the empty folder. I'm trying everything and when i flash the zip after uninstalling and reboot my play store is gone. I appreciate all the help for the noob. Lol

fly4awhtgye

Apr 13, 2013
Florida Panhandle
Thank you guys. I Was looking in the empty folder. I'm trying everything and when i flash the zip after uninstalling and reboot my play store is gone. I appreciate all the help for the noob. Lol
Make sure all instances of Phonesky.apk are deleted from system-app, system-priv app, and data-app. Something left behind may be messing things up.

wLMEjua.png

Reactions: cerj and micmars

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
I modded my themed PlayStorev4.8.22 to not update automatically...To get this my modded PlayStore v4.8.22 to work,, Put my modded, palystore on your sd..Go to your app manager in settings, find the stock PlayStore, wipe cache and data, then tap uninstall that will uninstall the stock playstore.. Then flash my modded v4.8.22.. ( I have Do Not Auto Update over wifi checked in the PlayStore settings )... This is possible because Senior Memeber Tjoklat posted the edits needed to stop Gplay from updating.. If you get a chance stop in and thank him HERE.. http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1580827 Google forcing the stock themed on us is over for now.. Enjoy..https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460500
Oh!!!! I should read things a little better when I'm at work or not reply while working! lol Thanks Thats bad a$$!!!!! :)

Reactions: cerj and micmars

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
What rom are you on?.. You must uninstall the stock app from data/app first... Then make sure you don't have a Phonesky or Vending in system/app.. The delete script should take care of any apps on the system, but you never know.. The stock app in data will cause issues.. Also down load to a pc if poss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Illuminati Themes

This is Blu De Lucia .. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

I made this theme around one image, an image I made for my Blu X S5 MMS.. This one image inspired me to make toggles, then a dialer, then the keyboard, and before I knew it, I had a new theme..

This is based on Fre3 for the Note 3, by Freeza.. It may or may not work on other Roms, so make a backup before you flash.

Very Special Thanks to carotix, it was your incredible theming that first caught my eye.. I will always be indebted to you my fren.. Freeza, for your amazing Dev skillz, your Fre3 and Stockish Roms, your Kernels and Bootloaders.. Josh Beach, Jelly Bomb, Kit Kat Killer, what can I say brobro, your Roms, your Mods and Themes are just incredible.. Sac23, I cant say enuff about your Roms and Mods.Your a great Dev and I have been apart of your Sprint roms since the first one on the S4.. TheAxman, making great Roms for multiple devices and carriers, and letting me use you modded OGBattery SystemUI..OsamaGhareeb for the OGBattery Mod..deuce_biggins, your Biggins Rom and Mods are the best that Verizon has to offer...Devon Witherell, aka Devbro creator of Tweaked rom, and one of if not the very best at what he does, in the Tmob or any forum..foreverloco another of our TMob breathren, thank you for your awesomness, looking thru some of your work has taught me a bunch...GHarrington, Inventor of the 3Minit framework, 3Minit settings, 3MinitBatteryMod, and quicksettings...reverepats, your trans accuweather, and holo Blue are top notch, and your killin it in the S5 forum..you really helped me bigtime.. 1brainsurgeon for helping me and being one of the very best Themers at XDA...TeamBlackOut for the amazing Clear and Black apps, Train88, dafoxs, and the incredible, one and onlydjdarknight96 you are carrying the torch for TBO and doing a great job.. Thank you for your dedication and for a few images..Kryten2k35 for your beautiful Inverted apps, your icons and Ultima Roms. Thank you for sharing you delete scripts and letting me learn from your xmls.. Gunthermic, your special brand and styling of themed apps, make you one of the premier themers at XDA.. Thank you for sharing your delete scripts, and I learned a lot looking thru your xmls..Kevin_1351's for his Android L Keyboard, Thank you for letting me use it as a base for my Blu DeLucia KB...These guys are the best at what they do, and inspire me to do my best..It is a pleasure to be here at XDA with you, Thank you..

Thank you, KrAyZiEOne for the flashlight addon..I appreciate you sharing with us.. Bigmase aka Bigbro, Texus95 aka Bruhbro, VeNaMuS aka GBro, Mark Bencze aka Benczebro,,Von Kluckmanbro, Matt aka Bronsonbro, Sprints one and only,Freebro, and the Great Josh Beach aka Beachbro, and Tmobs own Android Genius Devbro, as well as the Infamous Cobro aka Ragebro, aka bizzcoon, 1brainsurgeon aka Bbro, micmars, aka Brobro, deuce_biggins aka Dbro, Stephen S aka Smartbro, Relo aka Bassbro, DevilDog, marvinh, Bigmar, bataga, primo523, carwashman, rlmiller, Shadow_God and anyone who has helped me along the way.. Thank you​

Screens

quzeseve.jpg
    ga3urady.jpg
    ezu9azyd.jpg
    3edy5ygy.jpg
    pame2apa.jpg
    sytabata.jpg
    a7useme2.jpg

Whats Inside

You can choose from a Solid Black Background throughout, or a 31%, 53%, 71% or Fully Transparent Experience

As you well know, you and only you are responsible for your device.. XDA nor myself are liable for any and all that may happen after flashing these are any Themes, Mods and Zips.. Unless it turns out great, then it was all me..lol.. Enjoy

This is a simple flash...

Make a backup...

Put my Theme and or Mods on your sd
    Boot into custom recovery
    Flash the Theme zip
    When its finished, you can wipe if you want
    then reboot back into the Rom...
    ***Let it settle for a few minutes***

If you are Flashing a Mod,
    Flash it after the Theme..

There will be a vrthemeundo folder on you internal sd
    inside this folder there will be a zip of the apks as they were before you flashed my theme..
    Flash that zip in recovery to undo the vrt themed apps.
    Rename that zip and move it out of the vrthemeundo folder,
    or it will be overwritten with the next flash..
    I will make a back to stock zip, with the stock apks from fre3 as well..

DOWNLOADS

***NEW*** fre3 Blu De Lucia v1.0.5.3 http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=16456

Here are a few Sammy S images to use as your app drawer button..
    Welcome to my X-5 Theme​

This is a full theme for Sac23's S5 Moar Rom Port for the Sprint Note 3.. This is a new twist off an old favorite, and includes many new images.. Any and all apks from the S5 Moar Rom Port have been edited with my X-5 theme in mind.. I have received many requests for this, and I am happy to share this with you

This is based on Sac23's S5 Moar Rom Port for Our Sprint Note 3.....

Thank you to, Tdunham, cnexus, ram9200and Sac23for putting together such a unique rom... I would like to thank reverepats for letting me look thru his S5 apks to understand them better, and The Moar rom Devs for making such an incredible Mod..

Thank you to all that have donated.. Bigmar, mrlou623.. I will list others soon..

Screen Shots

etyqy7yn.jpg
    na9e4ynu.jpg
    6a9uzera.jpg
    ajuje5ys.jpg
    uzyqynaz.jpg
    yvugymav.jpg
    ybemazuq.jpg
    5y6ybabu.jpg
    aberarys.jpg
    6yvu8u6y.jpg
    rymeruda.jpg
    re3aqe2y.jpg

Whats under the hood

These are either transparent or inverted

Phone and Contacts
    MMS
    GMaps
    Splanner
    System
    Framework
    SBrowser
    Settings
    FileManager
    SClock
    SMusic
    Voice Recorder
    Download Manager
    Gallery
    VMail
    SVoice
    even the Popup Browser

Basically everything except the toggles.. I will post mods for the toggles and UI soon.. The Moar rom control is so nice I didnt want to disturb it with the initial flash.. ..lol

You are responsible for any and all Roms, Mods and Zips you flash to your device.. If you read the OP and follow directions you shouldnt have any issues.. But things can and do happen, so always have a backup of your current rom.. Its wise to keep a rom on your ex Sd card as well.. I nor XDA are responsible for any issues that you may encounter in the process of flashing anything from this Site, Thread or Forum​

This is a very simple flash and only for Sac23's S5 Moar Rom Port

Make a backup

Put my Theme and or Mods on your sd
    Boot into custom recovery
    Flash the Theme zip
    When its finished, you can wipe if you want
    then reboot back into the Rom...
    ***Let it settle for a few minutes***

If you are Flashing a Mod,
    Flash it after the Theme..

Downloads

X-5 for Sac23's S5 Port Version 1 Only https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460339

This is my X5 Theme for Version 4 and 5 of Sac23's S5 Moar port...https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=20303
    These are Mods for Blu De Lucia.. 3MinitBatteryMod, OGBatteryMod, and 3MinitBattery settings apk....You must install the 3 minit battery settings apk before you flash the 3MinitBatteryMod zip.It installs like a normal app..You will bootloop and need to restore a nandroid if you dont..Just flash the OGBattery and your gtg..Tap the battery icon in your statusbar to open the OG app..

31%, 53%, 71%, 97% and Black bg mods​

Blu De Lucia Mods.. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=16459

Revert back to stock zip... Thanks to Mr mic mars... https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19604960/Phone Files/Note 3/KitKat/fre3/UndoLastvrtheme.zip

*********************************************My latest Krome X and Blu DeLuci apps[/SIZE**********************************************

These are my Krome X Google and other Misc apps... They look great with Illuminati and my Krome X themes...

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=14337

Latest Blu D n Krome X apps

Big Big Thank you to GHarrington and pas2001 for the awesome 3MinitBatteryMod and the thousands of batteries they offer.Thank you both... Big Thanks to Devildog for these 3MinitBatteryMods.. One is 3MinitBattery with QuickLaunch, one is without.. Thank you Devildog.. There are four Mods.. Two that are themed with my X-5 real icon Toggles and two that are the stock Moar icons.. Just flash, the 3Minit Battery settings are included in all four..

****** Make sure to hide the stock Moar Battery in the Moar Control app, or you will have two batteries******

I made some new images that I included in the X-5 Themed Mods..Enjoy

X-5 Mods for Sac23's S5 Moar Port... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=18251

Stock Moar UI Mods with 3MinitBattery... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=18339

X-5 Transparencies, 31%, 53%, 71%, and Solid Black Backgrounds... https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=18251
    Alrighty then, I took a chance a few times yesterday trying to figure out how to give us 31, 53 , 71% trans and solid background all in the same theme zip.. Making more than one version of a theme isn't feasible... Not for me.. I have too many themes spread over different phones and carriers.. so after some tweaking I got it.. I will now offer one version of my theme, but with a simple flash you can alter the transparency or make the bg a solid color throughout.. With the solid color or colors, you can have a certain bg throughout the phone, seen thru all the apks, but your homescreen will be the wall that you choose. . I think..lol.. I haven't tested that yet, but in theory it should work.. I'm tweaking a few more lil things and hope to have the new version and the diff transparencies and solid up today..