FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CyanogenMod 11 M7 - Privacy Guard Notifications - Can these be disabled?

15th June 2014, 02:49 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag South West, England
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I looked into CyanogenMod's Privacy Guard for the first time yesterday and am sure I selected an option to show a Notification when Privacy Guard was blocking something.

I can't now find this option anywhere but opening Apps where I've set Privacy Guard options and an annoying persistent notification appears.

Googling it, I can't find any evidence to say such an option exists.

Did I imagine it or is it possible to disable Privacy Guard Notifications? Thanks

15th June 2014, 03:23 PM |#2  
Columbus, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 785

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon

I looked into CyanogenMod's Privacy Guard for the first time yesterday and am sure I selected an option to show a Notification when Privacy Guard was blocking something.

I can't now find this option anywhere but opening Apps where I've set Privacy Guard options and an annoying persistent notification appears.

Googling it, I can't find any evidence to say such an option exists.

Did I imagine it or is it possible to disable Privacy Guard Notifications? Thanks

Settings/Privacy/Privacy guard
15th June 2014, 03:27 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag South West, England

More
Thanks. I've looked there. I can't see an option to disable privacy guard notifications?
Last edited by bradavon; 15th June 2014 at 03:39 PM.
20th August 2014, 10:05 PM |#4  

More
bump anyone know how to do this?
22nd August 2014, 01:57 AM |#5  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 3

More
There's no specific feature to disable the privacy guard notification in CyanogenMod at the moment. SlimRoms has it, though. In CyanogenMod, you can long press a notification and select "Ignore notifications like this" - that'll hide the privacy guard notification for the specific app, so you'll have to do that for each app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stako04 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread