Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from lacoursiere18: Updated core and debloated build now in the OP!

[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

Tip us?

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjr13 View Post
so to my original point. I suggested this ND7 rom with the air command functions (skky_n3b) for all the reasons you listed above + air command. and again yes everything work fine on it without any of the issues (for me) that I saw mentioned installing the ND7. Your choice obviously but there would appear to be two options in this thread that meet your requirements. matter of preference for old style s-pen gestures or air command. I did not try the version from the OP because there were issues with the odexed vs deodexed releases and knox etc when I updated to 4.4. So I can't tell you which I think performs better. I would expect identical.
I have a very casual interest in S5 and N3 features on my N2. I'm just not willing to sacrifice stability. In my other post I didn't even mention all of the uses I find for my phone. I depend on it way too much.

I still haven't found the fhread for skky_n3b. I haven't looked at any of the details. The Ditto Note 3 rom doesn't appear to be very stable. The N7105xx rom appears to be built on the N7105 release.

Do you have a link for the skky_n3b thread? I'd love to check out the details of it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

scoobysnack
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycaster View Post
I have a very casual interest in S5 and N3 features on my N2. I'm just not willing to sacrifice stability. In my other post I didn't even mention all of the uses I find for my phone. I depend on it way too much.

I still haven't found the fhread for skky_n3b. I haven't looked at any of the details. The Ditto Note 3 rom doesn't appear to be very stable. The N7105xx rom appears to be built on the N7105 release.

Do you have a link for the skky_n3b thread? I'd love to check out the details of it.

sKKy n3b is just the leaked version I added n3 features to. http://www.mediafire.com/?4n9dwizte61f69u
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobysnack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnack View Post
sKKy n3b is just the leaked version I added n3 features to. http://www.mediafire.com/?4n9dwizte61f69u
Ok, so there's no info I can check out before I take the plunge? That's ok. Since it's the weekend I might try it out. Thanks.

scoobysnack
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Ok, so there's no info I can check out before I take the plunge? That's ok. Since it's the weekend I might try it out. Thanks.

It's just the leak L18 posted way back all I did was add the n3 stuff. I did a few others after that and added some other things but never posted them.
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobysnack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fallen00sniper
Old
(Last edited by fallen00sniper; 3rd August 2014 at 07:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
Check this out lol

5.15china ??

In the notification panel, the delete screen shot button doesn't say delete, it says % 1$d:...

I never noticed it before, maybe it's new?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

rayjr13
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:

I posted the link to it previously and it is posted again here but you won't find another thread because as I said it is posted in this thread. twice now. I wouldn't expect a new thread when there isn't much to report.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayjr13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
I posted the link to it previously and it is posted again here but you won't find another thread because as I said it is posted in this thread. twice now. I wouldn't expect a new thread when there isn't much to report.
Yeah thanks. I found the link. I downloaded it and flashed it. But I had to go back to my previous setup. Three times it froze up requiring a battery pull and there were numerous FC's. V4A worked on it though so I tried for 3 or 4 hours to get things right. Finally I gave up and restored my backup.

The only problem is I was kinda liking some of the Note 3 features and had to give them up. I'm sure something will come along, Thanks for giving me something to play with this morning. I enjoy messing with roms and stuff.

rayjr13
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Yeah thanks. I found the link. I downloaded it and flashed it. But I had to go back to my previous setup. Three times it froze up requiring a battery pull and there were numerous FC's. V4A worked on it though so I tried for 3 or 4 hours to get things right. Finally I gave up and restored my backup.

The only problem is I was kinda liking some of the Note 3 features and had to give them up. I'm sure something will come along, Thanks for giving me something to play with this morning. I enjoy messing with roms and stuff.
Did you also install the AGNI kernel? what fc'd on you? I'm curious cause I've used this now for several weeks as my daily and only have fc on the smartclip function which is deprecated. Want to know if I missed something? I feel like i've used everything at least once.
The Following User Says Thank You to rayjr13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 476
Quote:
Did you also install the AGNI kernel? what fc'd on you? I'm curious cause I've used this now for several weeks as my daily and only have fc on the smartclip function which is deprecated. Want to know if I missed something? I feel like i've used everything at least once.
Well that's probably why I had trouble. Maybe I'll try again next weekend. Thanks.

rayden25
Old
Thanks Meter 55
FYI, the de-bloated ROM with the SD card fix still has issues with the SD card. Dropbox and Samsung Gear Watch Styler doesn't recognize internal or external SD. Works fine with the other ROMS.
Verizon Note 2 Slim KitKat
Nook Color CM10
Nook HD+ CM11
Asus Transformer Prime KitKat
HTC Thunderbolt
Viewsonic G-Tablet TNT Lite rom
Verizon Omnia II
Verizon Omnia
Verizon XV6800
Verizon XV6700
Audiovox Thera