FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

[Theme][09June] [StarWars]+more Air Command themes & Glass for 4.4.2 by Team Emotroid

3,703 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,750
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2014, 01:11 PM |#31  
titilleur's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit141785

@titilleur thanks mate.the french have arrieved

Hey my friend ! Good day for you !
The Following User Says Thank You to titilleur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th June 2014, 11:50 PM |#32  
tongueinamow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lipa City, Batangas
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
request...
hi @titilleur , @aukhan ,

may i request for the below attached image (the nonagon part) be an air command theme if you dont mind?

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	one_piece_wallpaper__zodiac_by_zerocustom1989.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	2788008  
Last edited by tongueinamow; 8th June 2014 at 11:53 PM.
9th June 2014, 12:54 AM |#33  
aukhan's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2,750
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongueinamow

hi @titilleur , @aukhan ,

may i request for the below attached image (the nonagon part) be an air command theme if you dont mind?

Thank you.

@sibinn here is a request could you please look in to it.

Also the PM I sent you you just need PSD files and do they have to be in specific size or any size dont matter

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 03:29 AM |#34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
amazing i test it on Emotroid 7.5 its working

but there issue on link of this



Link the same blue pls fix it
22nd August 2014, 03:39 AM |#35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukhan

@sibinn here is a request could you please look in to it.

Also the PM I sent you you just need PSD files and do they have to be in specific size or any size dont matter

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soubhi sy

amazing i test it on Emotroid 7.5 its working

but there issue on link of this



Link the same blue pls fix it

plz fix link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes