Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 40,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T S5 Rom Update 4 (Updated June 15)

Tip us?

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofbaby2010 View Post
I personally like verizon icons couldnt I make the same zip but use verizon 4g icons instead?
You could try, by editing the files and replace attached info stuff with verizon. I did not add icon's to this zip.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nemofbaby2010
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
You could try, by editing the files and replace attached info stuff with verizon. I did not add icon's to this zip.
I noticed that when I looked inside the zip file lol

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofbaby2010 View Post
I noticed that when I looked inside the zip file lol
That was suppose to be AT&T info. Smart keyboard mistake. Lol

nemesisgx
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Is there a way to make the sound lauder or volume boost on the rom since theres no mods out there for safe trap also is there a way to make the battery last longer the battery is dragging maybe try a different kernel just wanted to know. .Thanks

nickscap
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisgx View Post
Is there a way to make the sound lauder or volume boost on the rom since theres no mods out there for safe trap also is there a way to make the battery last longer the battery is dragging maybe try a different kernel just wanted to know. .Thanks
Try using viper 4 android as far as battery give it a day or two it gets better I am averaging 20 to 24 hrs with 4hrs of screen time, no way to add a different kernel bootloader is locked.

Skizzy034
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 980
Sorry guys but I just don't have the time to work on this anymore. I know I promised I would update and I feel horrible just stopping like this. I hope you all understand. I appreciate all the kind words and am glad you enjoyed it. Anyone one is welcome to use the rom and continue developing it. Use whatever you'd like. I'll keep the links up.

Again, sorry.

Sent from my LG-D851
*NOTE* I'll never recommend using a toolkit to root your device because if you don't know how to root your phone manually, you shouldn't be rooting your phone. -KidCarter93

My Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sgutowski77
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skizzy034 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisgx View Post
try these (stock is original)

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzy034 View Post
Sorry guys but I just don't have the time to work on this anymore. I know I promised I would update and I feel horrible just stopping like this. I hope you all understand. I appreciate all the kind words and am glad you enjoyed it. Anyone one is welcome to use the rom and continue developing it. Use whatever you'd like. I'll keep the links up.

Again, sorry.

Sent from my LG-D851
We understand, Home Life comes first, there is enough help on XDA to help you here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zounduser
Old
Thanks Meter 1476

DONATE TO ME
Sketchbook pro won't work. I open it and it says unable to connect to server? Anyone else seeing this? Is there a fix?
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER

MrHaPpY66
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
Sketchbook pro won't work. I open it and it says unable to connect to server? Anyone else seeing this? Is there a fix?
I just downloaded sketchbook pro apk from the note 3 repo

Sent from my SM-G900A (or was it?)
"Knowledge like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it." -Alan Moore,V for Vendetta
Current Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900A
  • Jet Black
  • AT&T S5 Port
  • 36GB Storage