Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,228 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK] CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy Ace II x (GT-S7560M) - Updated 8/9/2014

Tip us?

MySpiceMi350n
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default FLashed with CM11, but getting "Restart your device to access the mobile network" mes

Hi!

I have Samsung GT S-7560 TREND which I bought in Germany a year ago. I am almost a tech-illiterate but following your instructions I was able to flash CM-11. It looks nice and the device is faster. Thanks for the great ROM.

But the problem I am getting is, the device gets rebooted everytime as I get the message - "Restart your device to access the mobile network". This didn't use to happen earlier.

Also, the WiFi doesnt seem to work. SO I am practially without any internet access. Kindly Help!

Gabrielism
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySpiceMi350n View Post
Hi!

I have Samsung GT S-7560 TREND which I bought in Germany a year ago. I am almost a tech-illiterate but following your instructions I was able to flash CM-11. It looks nice and the device is faster. Thanks for the great ROM.

But the problem I am getting is, the device gets rebooted everytime as I get the message - "Restart your device to access the mobile network". This didn't use to happen earlier.

Also, the WiFi doesnt seem to work. SO I am practially without any internet access. Kindly Help!

if the "Restart your device blah blah blah" pop-up , just ignore it dont hit the restart button , tap somewhere else on ur screen . it just an unknown bug .
Tags
cyanogenmod, galaxy ace ii x, galaxy trend, gt-s7560m, software update