Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NOTE 3 ROM] COLOSSUS™ 4.0.0605 for A116/A919 byCMahendra [5 Jun]

Tip us?
 
cmahendra
Old
#221  
cmahendra's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4014
Posts: 3,402
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojrp View Post
sir flash stock rom but still same problem
If you flashed stock rom with SPTools method (not with zip flashing from recovery) and still wifi not working, then most probably there could be hardware problem in your phone. Show it to service center.

If you did not flash stock with sptools method, then you should do that first.
Its my "WIN" & Revenging me will just prove you loser.
DON'T PUT STUPID BANNERS IN XDA SIGNATURE, SHARE ONLY USEFUL INFO
1) FAQ 1
2) FAQ 2
3) My A116-A117 Roms & USEFUL INFO LINKS

My teen kid Antariksh's Lite+Fast SuperLuminaL LG L9
DAD-SON Rock on XDA

>FLASH LG PHONE (OFFLINE FIX METHOD)
>KDZ EXTRACTION TOOL
>FASTER Root L9 on Unlocked BL
>GUIDE2ROOT L9 with Lelus method Locked BL
>Collection LG L9 ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL
>My P765 on V20D HK with India BB
>L9 CWM Backup

 
Andy1911
Old
#222  
Andy1911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 142
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: pune
bro, its corruped imei......... you can have your own imei but for th@ you wull have to acess it through engineering mode.......
link
this is the post by @cmahendra itself... If You have the mmX Box, you can insert that imei to restore...
I Am A Leader, Not A Follower..........
...................................... A great thing Said by Someone

MY WORK
ANDYROM FOR MMX A116
HALOGENMOD FOR MMX A116
STOCKLOID MOD FOR CANVAS HD.... LITEST- 256 MB
BEATS AUDIO FOR MMX A116


PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
cmahendra
Old
#223  
cmahendra's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4014
Posts: 3,402
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1911 View Post
bro, its corruped imei......... you can have your own imei but for th@ you wull have to acess it through engineering mode.......
link
this is the post by @cmahendra itself... If You have the mmX Box, you can insert that imei to restore...
Actually manoj is saying that he does not have imei loss. only wifi issue on any roms.
Its my "WIN" & Revenging me will just prove you loser.
DON'T PUT STUPID BANNERS IN XDA SIGNATURE, SHARE ONLY USEFUL INFO
1) FAQ 1
2) FAQ 2
3) My A116-A117 Roms & USEFUL INFO LINKS

My teen kid Antariksh's Lite+Fast SuperLuminaL LG L9
DAD-SON Rock on XDA

>FLASH LG PHONE (OFFLINE FIX METHOD)
>KDZ EXTRACTION TOOL
>FASTER Root L9 on Unlocked BL
>GUIDE2ROOT L9 with Lelus method Locked BL
>Collection LG L9 ROMS, ROOT, BB, BL
>My P765 on V20D HK with India BB
>L9 CWM Backup

 
manojrp
Old
#224  
manojrp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 64
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
flash stock rom with sp tools and wifi working properly

problem is only no network in both sims

imei nos. start with 911************ and i am from gujarat - india this is ok start with 911************?

given to service center for repair
 
shipjoy
Old
#225  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 121
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: kolkata
@cmahendra ...I love this ROM so much, that it gives me mental peace ...just like sweet home. I just want the "Dolby Digital Plus" for this ROM as it is in your Xperia ROM...It is awesome brother...can you give a patch or apk file for it please ??? Thanks for your ROM.
Hit Thanks IF I help You
 
zeu55
Old
#226  
zeu55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 175
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipjoy View Post
@cmahendra ...I love this ROM so much, that it gives me mental peace ...just like sweet home. I just want the "Dolby Digital Plus" for this ROM as it is in your Xperia ROM...It is awesome brother...can you give a patch or apk file for it please ??? Thanks for your ROM.
Find it Here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...s/mod-t2808118
LG Optimus One P500>Micromax A45 Superfone Punk>LG optimus L7 II P715>Samsung Galaxy Y S6120>HTC Desire X>Zync Z5>Micromax Canvas HD A116>Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeu55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes