Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,479 Members 37,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Skunk Ape1: [ROM][TW4.3][MJ4] Toxic Swamp ROM V1.0.0 - MyHub

[ROM][TW4.3][MJ4] Toxic Swamp ROM V1.0.2 - MyHub

Tip us?

Nikprelaj
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Wow nice work I have been waiting for this. Thank you for guiding me to Priest punch. That's a lot of themes your doing. Anokanda's Toxic Venom hits Priest Punch. Finally coming to 4.4

Waiting for Anakonda Priest Punch XDA Note 3

4.6 Love
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This is probably a noob question but thought I'd ask. I flashed this rom and love it. How do you guys get around the uncompressed mms feature ,and still send mms? I get an error message now when sending pictures..

fredgar75
Old
Thanks Meter 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6 Love View Post
This is probably a noob question but thought I'd ask. I flashed this rom and love it. How do you guys get around the uncompressed mms feature ,and still send mms? I get an error message now when sending pictures..
First off I just want to make sure of your setup. Have already updated to the nc5 firmware? If so then that is probably your issue. I never had a problem sending mms while running this rom.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

kingjamesthe3
Old
Thanks Meter 596

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6 Love View Post
If I'm not mistaken all pictures have to be in portrait mode before being sent. That's how it was when I was on this rom. All landscape pics would get an error after trying to send an mms.

http://i.imgur.com/yAQKBCY.jpg

Skunk Ape1
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,969

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjamesthe3 View Post
If I'm not mistaken all pictures have to be in portrait mode before being sent. That's how it was when I was on this rom. All landscape pics would get an error after trying to send an mms.

http://i.imgur.com/yAQKBCY.jpg
True. Rotate the image to portrait and you shouldn't have any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]