Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

Tip us?

Hamza1010
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdood View Post
I have already flashed the AOSP ROM and its fine except that youre gonna be needing to change language and it can with some chinese applications but now I can't recover my imei because I don't have hisuite anymore (cd-rom method does not work) so I'm thinking of going back to stock or is there a way to recover it??
from where do u download aosp rom for g610-u20???Can i have the link plzzz.
Is aosp rom fast or not and what about battery and ram consumption?Is it similar to stock firmware or just like miui coz that will b a problemmm.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfazx669 View Post
Now phone is not starting, just vibrates when power button is pressed and screen remains blank.

Please advise......................
Just download the stock firmware and flash it using spflash tool.Thats the only way of restoring ur fone...

ouro898
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza1010 View Post
Just download the stock firmware and flash it using spflash tool.Thats the only way of restoring ur fone...
How do you use SP Flash Tool with Huawei G610 U20? I wanted to try a ROM that I ported, and somehow, there's a "BROM error" that occurs. I've attached the screenshot. What do you think causes this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	brom_error.png
Views:	5
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	2907132

Hamza1010
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouro898 View Post
How do you use SP Flash Tool with Huawei G610 U20? I wanted to try a ROM that I ported, and somehow, there's a "BROM error" that occurs. I've attached the screenshot. What do you think causes this?

Attachment 2907132
Recently i bricked my g610-u20.I also got the same error in spflash as u mention in attachs.i downloaded some other version of spflash then i begin to recieve error 4032.The fact iis spflash tool has a lot of bugs no doubt.then i downloaded the whole stock firmware inspite I have a bakup of my pphone.the spflash tool that was in stock firmware package helped me out.I only flashed boot,img and recovery.img and phone started running again like a horse.....

Chekout the sptool in attachhements i am sure it will work for u 2.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320.0.174_Secboot.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.75 MB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ouro898
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza1010 View Post
Recently i bricked my g610-u20.I also got the same error in spflash as u mention in attachs.i downloaded some other version of spflash then i begin to recieve error 4032.The fact iis spflash tool has a lot of bugs no doubt.then i downloaded the whole stock firmware inspite I have a bakup of my pphone.the spflash tool that was in stock firmware package helped me out.I only flashed boot,img and recovery.img and phone started running again like a horse.....

Chekout the sptool in attachhements i am sure it will work for u 2.
I just tried the version that you posted and it's giving me this error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	brom_error_6045.png
Views:	5
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	2907628

Do you know how to solve this?
Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, g610, g610-u20, huawei