Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.4][F2FS/EXT4] AutoDroid 1.2

Tip us?

redeyedjedi
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiil View Post
Yes bluetooth thethering was working but i didnt try it verry long (:
I was talking about usb tethering (:
The method used for USB reverse tethering in jellybean doesn't work in kit Kat. I'm not aware of any kit Kat rom with USB reverse tethering. If I could find a single one I could use the code to fix ours. Does anyone know of any kit Kat rom with it?

Pdanet along with the tablet app work great....and they are free....USB reverse tether also...but I guess people want it built into the rom, and I can't find a single rom where this works on kit Kat without external apps. I'm still looking tho.

That rndis commit definitely needs to be there for both options.
The Following User Says Thank You to redeyedjedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dvdivx
Old
Thanks Meter 47
So why does this rom work with external hard drives yet every other rom doesn't? I think netfluke posted a fix for CM based roms back in March but other then that every other Rom has been an epic fail except this one. And if so what makes it work? It has to be more than just the libraries and kernel.

michiil
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 167

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdivx View Post
So why does this rom work with external hard drives yet every other rom doesn't? I think netfluke posted a fix for CM based roms back in March but other then that every other Rom has been an epic fail except this one. And if so what makes it work? It has to be more than just the libraries and kernel.
Its just the libary (i use the one from omni git) and this patch in vold: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/5169/

Currentn Devices:
Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2012,WIFI)

Previous Devices:
Oppo Find5 (RIP ) Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S1 (GT-I9000)

Iceman_jkh
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Request: A setting to not attempt to download /sync photos when a smart phone (iPhone, Android, etc) is plugged into the nexus 7.

I use a USB port on the hub (downstream of my nexus) to connect my Samsung Galaxy S3. This works great for tethering (soon) and recharging. I don't want it to try copy/display photos from my phone. Same goes for when I plug in a friend's phone to recharge it.

Any way of getting tethering +charging, but not letting it sync photos?

redeyedjedi
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiil View Post
Its just the libary (i use the one from omni git) and this patch in vold: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/5169/
I also think there are changes to vold.fstab as well.

With regards to low battery feature request:
https://github.com/michiil/framework...ryService.java

Put a "//" at line 192 and 349....done!

Or, the safe way.... an option to turn it on and off.

I'm trying to figure out how to add a toggle switch and an interrupt at line 263.... but I'm helpless at java. Crue??!?! I need help!
The Following User Says Thank You to redeyedjedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dashu42332
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can the Viper4android built-in To ROM by replacing the DSP Manager. Thank for the this amazing the ROM .