Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT] CM, MokeeOS, BeanStalk & BlueLighting

Tip us?

Takis Teh Greek
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I've tried all versions of des's roms. Even though I appreciate his work and devotion, those roms are NOT stable enough for daily use on pro.

Personally speaking, the best rom for pro right now is CM11 by CrysisLTU. I know it can be cool to have some of the neat features of des's roms, but they simply aren't optimized for our device (even though honor and pro are almost identical).

So, my advice is go for CM11 by CrysisLTU if you plan on doing some multitasking (eg Music & Browsing).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takis Teh Greek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takis Teh Greek View Post
I've tried all versions of des's roms. Even though I appreciate his work and devotion, those roms are NOT stable enough for daily use on pro.

Personally speaking, the best rom for pro right now is CM11 by CrysisLTU. I know it can be cool to have some of the neat features of des's roms, but they simply aren't optimized for our device (even though honor and pro are almost identical).

So, my advice is go for CM11 by CrysisLTU if you plan on doing some multitasking (eg Music & Browsing).
my next roms for u8800pro would be done with same device tree than crysisltu so... for the benefit of u8800pro users...
hope all would be fine...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Takis Teh Greek
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by desalesouche View Post
my next roms for u8800pro would be done with same device tree than crysisltu so... for the benefit of u8800pro users...
hope all would be fine...
Great to hear. Looking forward to some neat roms then.

Lihis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takis Teh Greek View Post
Even though I appreciate his work and devotion, those roms are NOT stable enough for daily use on pro.
I disagree, I have used CM11 build 20140621 for a month now as a daily driver. It's stable, it's not laggy or sluggish and everything works. But some of the builds is not stable and the performance is poor so they cannot be used as daily driver, like CM11 build 20140701 seemed to be sluggish when I tested it. I have not tested some heavy multitasking or playing high-end games (if you do not count 2048 ) with these roms.

I should test CrysisLTU rom some time..
Huawei u8800pro
The Following User Says Thank You to Lihis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fengxiaozi123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much!

Sent from my u8800pro using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

desalesouche
Old
Thanks Meter 1820
Quote:
Originally Posted by zioben76 View Post
Hi!

I tried Beanstalk.
It seems a very good rom. But i got a trouble. I cannot move apps to external sd card.
Since i go very huge-memory-eater apps i spent the internal memory right away.
Can anyone give some help?

Thanks in advance
apps 2sd is fixed.... please patient till next release...
HUAWEI:U8230/HONOR(U8860)---SAMSUNG:G YOUNG/G S---SONY: XPERIA Z
The Following User Says Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lihis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Default TWRP recovery

Builded TWRP recovery from latest source's, give me a feedback about it. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/89...P_u8800pro.img
Huawei u8800pro