Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 37,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

StockRomLite v1.2 RC1 for Galaxy S4 mini Duos (I9192)

Tip us?
 
Raj Kumar123
Old
#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Mar 2014
Thumbs up Custom ROMS Finally & Get Rid Of Knoxx

After waiting for long we now have a Custom Rom for s4 mini duos but unfortunately for those on knox it is of the same as not having a custom rom.
Is there a way to flash roms without triggering knox binary ? I mean like we have safestrap recovery for locked bootloader can have a recovery or way to flash roms without knox binary triggering , and is there a possible way now to get rid of knox once accidentally installed via OTA Update .???
 
rrgrrg
Old
#32  
rrgrrg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,562
Posts: 2,173
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Kumar123 View Post
After waiting for long we now have a Custom Rom for s4 mini duos but unfortunately for those on knox it is of the same as not having a custom rom.
Is there a way to flash roms without triggering knox binary ? I mean like we have safestrap recovery for locked bootloader can have a recovery or way to flash roms without knox binary triggering , and is there a possible way now to get rid of knox once accidentally installed via OTA Update .???
-no way until now
-no way too but since its a software thingie (our device didnt come with knox in the first place ) so somebody will hopefully find a way .. btw i tripped mine i dont care
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Dual SIM
ROM: WizzedKAT 3.0 Beta - 4.4.2 MODEM: I9192XXUCNG2
Kernel: Silviu-stock Patched Kernel
Recovery: Philz CWM
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!
 
mironiko
Old
#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Novi Sad
Will there be a 4.4.2 version of this ROM? Thanks for the answer.
 
Wildfear
Old
#34  
Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dijon, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironiko View Post
Will there be a 4.4.2 version of this ROM? Thanks for the answer.
I'm currently using Carbon ROM.

I don't know if i will find some time to make a stockromlite KK anytime soon.
 
mironiko
Old
#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Novi Sad
Thanks anyway, your ROM has been great for me, so I hope you'll find some time...
 
Wildfear
Old
#36  
Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dijon, France
Nerver say never, i made a new version :

Original Thread : http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/170...-v20-20082014/

Code:
# v2.0
based on I9192XXUCNG2 (4.4.2) (XDA SilviuMik)
Kernel (XDA SilviuMik)
Busybox v1.22.1
Xposed v2.6.1
SuperSU v2.02
Adzhosts v0145
Little mod on signal icons
Google Apps update (PA google apps)
#v2.0 [586Mo] http://www.mediafire.com/download/ti...OMLite.2.0.zip
#Modem KK I9192XXUCNG2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...dem.rpm.tz.tar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildfear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mironiko
Old
#37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Novi Sad
Does flashing the KK modem through the Odin software wipe the data, cache and other partitions?
 
Wildfear
Old
#38  
Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dijon, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironiko View Post
Does flashing the KK modem through the Odin software wipe the data, cache and other partitions?
Flashing modem don't wype anything but I don't know if KK modem work with old JB ROM.
 
mironiko
Old
#39  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 189
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Novi Sad
I will flash your KK ROM as well, so it will work just fine.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes