Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Android phone stuck on boot logo

13th May 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexpired

Download it from here http://gionee.co.in/oldsite/Download...)_V1.1.0_1.rar

Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this
13th May 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #12  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 11

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexconfuse

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don't see a forum for the phone that I own. Here's my problem, flashed a keyboard file and now my phone is stuck on the boot logo. The phone does not have CWM installed at all. However it is rooted, and does have busybox pro installed. The phone also does not have a external SD card slot. So I can not load a stock rom and flash it back via the sdcard.

big question now, is there a way for me to connect my pc to the phone and see the internal storage of the phone, if so what do I need and how do it do it.

Thanks

You can try using a jig....
You can buy it or make it...

Just Google it

It forces phone to go in recovery and from there you can push the rom files using recovery!!

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th May 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Quote:

Thank, okay I got the drivers installed.

Rebooted the phone into recovery (factory not CWM) and selected 'apply update from adb'.

At this point I'm not sure if i should go with CWM recovery image or the actual rom. I choose the cwm recovery file. Sent the file via ADB sideload, Installation starts on the phone then fails with "installation aborted"

Not sure what to make of this

I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys
16th May 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #14  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 11

23 posts
More
Quote:

I got my phone fixed. I ended up installing the driver and then using mini SP Flash tool. At first I could because I didn't have the scatter file but I found the scatter file needed so the tool was able to push the factory rom back to my phone. Thanks for all the help guys

Could you thank me!!!
I need them...

Sent from my A114 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th May 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #15  
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,779

2,259 posts
More
*lols*

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Hello rolexconfuse. I also own the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD.
I am curious. What factory rom did you use to bring your phone back to life, the original from BLU Vivo 4.8, or the one from gionee elife E5? And how/where did you get this ROM? Thanks!
22nd August 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pereiramw

Hello rolexconfuse. I also own the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD.
I am curious. What factory rom did you use to bring your phone back to life, the original from BLU Vivo 4.8, or the one from gionee elife E5? And how/where did you get this ROM? Thanks!

I also want to know...
My Vivo 4.8 is stuck on bootlogo sicne i done dalvik-cache clean...
I didnt found a rom or scatter file for it.

And im quite affraid to use the one of gionee elife e5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread