Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ

[ROM][Sprint] ViperOneM8 2.2.0 Tweaks, HUB, IconPacks, Themes, OTAs and more

Tip us?
 
scott_0
Old
#1601  
scott_0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 335
Posts: 869
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevincarranza View Post
Hey guys, can someone explain me is there any way to get the venom Nav bar work as the stock navbar? Is because in the main screen of my phone looks like this so I can't use my dock when I have the venom navbar activate, the only way that I can't use the venom Navbar is I select auto hide, any idea in how can I make it work ad the stock navbar?
I ran into this very issue awhile back, gimme a little to think about how I solved it, and not surprisingly, it was a simple fix

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk
 
j to the 4n
Old
#1602  
j to the 4n's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17667
Posts: 3,626
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevincarranza View Post
Hey guys, can someone explain me is there any way to get the venom Nav bar work as the stock navbar? Is because in the main screen of my phone looks like this so I can't use my dock when I have the venom navbar activate, the only way that I can't use the venom Navbar is I select auto hide, any idea in how can I make it work ad the stock navbar?
..that's how the venom navbar works. As overlay, to prevent any waste of screen space.
Use " touch anywhere to hide" or "press key to hide (homekey)" and it will work a lot better
"A bug is an undocumented feature. It becomes a feature by documenting it."




Visit us on www.venomroms.com



Got issues or questions? Visit our support page Venomroms support
The Following User Says Thank You to j to the 4n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
REVREN
Old
#1603  
REVREN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 263
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by j to the 4n View Post
..that's how the venom navbar works. As overlay, to prevent any waste of screen space.
Use " touch anywhere to hide" or "press key to hide (homekey)" and it will work a lot better
J to the 4n,it would be great if team venom can add back the scrolling wallpaper,I'm missing it.

Great work on the rom,the only rom that's worthy for my m8.
 
j to the 4n
Old
#1604  
j to the 4n's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17667
Posts: 3,626
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: apktool d -b -f Freetime.apk xda

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVREN View Post
J to the 4n,it would be great if team venom can add back the scrolling wallpaper,I'm missing it.

Great work on the rom,the only rom that's worthy for my m8.
caused issues with wallpaper in landscape and and some other hiccups...so we removed it for now.
"A bug is an undocumented feature. It becomes a feature by documenting it."




Visit us on www.venomroms.com



Got issues or questions? Visit our support page Venomroms support
The Following User Says Thank You to j to the 4n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Konfuzion
Old
#1605  
Konfuzion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 622
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Clarita
Finally had time to to upgrade to 2.2.0 running like a dream. Only issue I had was Wi-Fi calling, did a profile and prl update and rebooted then Wi-Fi calling worked great. Thanks for the update!
The Following User Says Thank You to Konfuzion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adamlee011
Old
#1606  
adamlee011's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1438
Posts: 3,882
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Watertown, CT

 
DONATE TO ME
^^^no "buts"?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app


HTC m7wls & m8whl
Pacman tester HTC Jewel
 
drich66
Old
#1607  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 80
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Default Pixelated contacts

2.2 running great, trying to figure out why some of my contact pictures are pixelated, yet have a clear smaller picture at the bottom left of the contact.
 
Konfuzion
Old
#1608  
Konfuzion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 622
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Santa Clarita
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlee011 View Post
^^^no "buts"?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
None, so grateful to the team that puts out this Rom. Donations from my wife and I coming soon [emoji33]

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes