Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,463 Members 50,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][G900V][NE9]EXTREME SYNDICATE v1! Are You Ready For The Fastest ROM On The G900V

Tip us?

staticpulse18
Old
Thanks Meter 1
The new version broke my wifi, both on dirty install and full wipe

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticpulse18 View Post
The new version broke my wifi, both on dirty install and full wipe
did you flash on stock slot and make sure youre on ne9 baseband?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbonja1 View Post
I just installed and everything seems to be running fine except I can not connect the phone to my computer now in MTP mode. I tried uninstalling the driver and re-installing and that didn't work. Some help please, sorry if this is the wrong area for this question.
i just realised that as well.. im trying to find what apk i removed that broke it.. adb should still work if you know that or with sd card adapter

The Following User Says Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpcalhoun
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHyde03 View Post
Look here and download the ODIN flashable modem ONLY
Thank you.

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
i believe the apk we need is mtpapplication.apk in priv app folder. i will post a zip when i get home!

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy View Post
i believe the apk we need is mtpapplication.apk in priv app folder. i will post a zip when i get home!

mtp fix posted in op and tested.. srry for removing it initially lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elliwigy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
trouble with adaway uninstall and install this version: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567718136

mngdew
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Noticed three things after using the rom for about 3 days. There's a bit of lag when waking up the phone. The lock screen doesn't turn on immediately after pressing the power or home button. The is also missing velvet.apk. This apk is required for okay google everywhere. Lastly, the Air Wakup doesn't work, either.

elliwigy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngdew View Post
Noticed three things after using the rom for about 3 days. There's a bit of lag when waking up the phone. The lock screen doesn't turn on immediately after pressing the power or home button. The is also missing velvet.apk. This apk is required for okay google everywhere. Lastly, the Air Wakup doesn't work, either.
the phone lag is only after reboot on first use.. my screen turns on n off just fine. velvet.apk, airwakeup.apk (i dont know what this is but doesnt effect general use of rom)... this is why i titled the rom as extreme bcuz its severely debloated.. all the stuff you mention is stuff you can add back to make the rom unique to your own.. as far as phone lag i have been trying to fix it for a long time but nothing i try at all fixes it.. it eludes me

ninoedgar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Is anyone having trouble opening Gear Manager... For some reason it doesnt open.