Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

failed connection with allshare cast songle after update

Tip us?

drbasemsieda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default failed connection with allshare cast songle after update

the allshare cast dongle was working very well on my note n8000 running JB 4.1.2 and once while i connected the dongle, asked for update the dongle on the notification bar and after update the dongle no more connected inspite the note read and find it but after connected telling me the (curreent allshare cast will ended)..i format the note, i tried another rom, i did every thing but lastly tell me (current allshare cast dongle will end cause of hardware issue).please what can i do

pope_acute
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbasemsieda View Post
the allshare cast dongle was working very well on my note n8000 running JB 4.1.2 and once while i connected the dongle, asked for update the dongle on the notification bar and after update the dongle no more connected inspite the note read and find it but after connected telling me the (curreent allshare cast will ended)..i format the note, i tried another rom, i did every thing but lastly tell me (current allshare cast dongle will end cause of hardware issue).please what can i do

Exact same thing happening to me now. Did you get it sorted?
Galaxy S3 - Omega v58

vamp2613
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Make sure your on stock kernel, if that isnt it then i dont know what to tell you.
Good Luck!!

rgerrans
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I had a similar issue with wireless display sharing. I found a thread that recommended using Triangle Away - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.triangleaway which got me back up and running.

jeremyr62
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'm on stock. Had the same problem but there is a patch in the play store. I think it is called "screenmirroringpatch".