Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod 11 by Jcsullins] [DM] [06/25/14]

Tip us?

Tired_
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I did. Either jcsullin's kernel is identical to milaq's (which isn't what you said), or it need to have source published. Check the sticky. How am I gonna hack on this kernel with no sources?

nevertells2
Old
Thanks Meter 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired_ View Post
I did. Either jcsullin's kernel is identical to milaq's (which isn't what you said), or it need to have source published. Check the sticky. How am I gonna hack on this kernel with no sources?
If you want access to Sullins source, I would suggest you go on IRC and ask him for it!

NT

Tired_
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertells2 View Post
If you want access to Sullins source, I would suggest you go on IRC and ask him for it!
I suppose that's what I will have to do, once I figure out where it is on IRC that he might be. In the meantime, according to the XDA rules this is warez, and thus not permitted here. The GPL is a license, not a suggestion.

murkurie
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired_ View Post
I think this is his source.

jos_thaihoa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi there, i have installed Jcsullins 06/25, and every thing seem be fine!! But, sometime when it locked and turn off the display, i can't wake up until i must restart it by holding power and home button! I think it stuck at deep sleep process! So, are there anyone can give me an advice!?? Tks so muc

Moscow Desire
Old
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Thanks Meter 5942

DONATE TO ME
Rather than fill the thread with numerous posts about kernel source, I'll chime in here......

as per XDA rules, any modified kernel posted on XDA must have a link to kernel source. The source should be recent and up to date reflecting any changes, and be a compilable and operating kernel. If the kernel is "Stock-Factory", it must be stated. a link to their source would not be required, but is nice to add.

Note that changes to ramdisk are not required to be posted.

I'm confident the OP, @BIGSimon , will make sure this gets remedied.

So no more posts about it please.

Cheers!

MD

Want to avoid a vacation to the Frostlands? Then Follow the XDA Rules Here

Though I walk among the trolls, I fear them not, for I am the Troll King
Killen dem Trolls since 2011
Acer Iconia A701***A501***ExPlay X-Tremer***HTC Desire***Desire S
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nick99EXB
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jos_thaihoa View Post
Hi there, i have installed Jcsullins 06/25, and every thing seem be fine!! But, sometime when it locked and turn off the display, i can't wake up until i must restart it by holding power and home button! I think it stuck at deep sleep process! So, are there anyone can give me an advice!?? Tks so muc
I hade the same issue with 6/25 in addition to problems with WiFi and failure to enter deep sleep. My solution was to restore a backup of the 4/9 version and all my issues went away.
Device History:
UTStarcom (HTC) PPC-6700 [Apache] > HTC Touch Diamond [Victor] > HTC EVO 4G [Supersonic] > HTC EVO 4G LTE [Jewel] > Samsung GS3 [SPH-L710] > Samsung GS5 [G900P.04]

Samsung Galaxy S5 - PhilZ- Stock 4.4.2 NE5
HP Touchpad - PhilZ - CM11
Nexus 7 - PhilZ - Stock 4.4.4

nevertells2
Old
Thanks Meter 590
J.C. Sullins has released TouchPad Toolbox v41 here, post #293: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...756314&page=30

NT

masdacheri
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jos_thaihoa View Post
turn off google now hotworld

Tags
cm11, hp touchpad, kitkat 4.4, tenderloin