Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 43,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/FIRMWARE] Stock Verizon Sense 6.0 | 4.4.2 | 3.09.605.2 ODEX|DEODEX

Tip us?

Flyhalf205
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,956

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark View Post
Hey Fly, I'm getting force close on the clock app on the deodex version of 3.09. I'm on TWRP 2.7.1.1 recovery, I have verified MD5. I've installed it several times, every time I get FC on clock. This issue does not occur on the odex version of 3.09 (that's what I'm on now). Anyone else notice this??
I'm flashing now to test it. So you open up the clock app and it happens?
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories

rdeluis
Old
Thanks Meter 28
FC on the clock too

Flyhalf205
Old
(Last edited by Flyhalf205; 21st August 2014 at 03:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5,956

DONATE TO ME
I am going to re-upload the deodex version with the clock fix. If you don't want to download it again. Download the attatched file and push it to /system/priv-app/
Attached Files
File Type: apk WorldClock.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.93 MB, 1 views)
File Type: apk Calculator.apk - [Click for QR Code] (113.4 KB, 2 views)
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sdamark
Old
Thanks Meter 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205 View Post
I am going to re-upload the deodex version with the clock fix. If you don't want to download it again. Download the attatched file and push it to /system/priv-app/
Thank you, sir. You are awesome.

If you feel I've helped, hit Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flyhalf205
Old
Thanks Meter 5,956

DONATE TO ME
New deodex build is uploaded. Fixed calculator and clock. Also included the power save options, htc flashlight, htc file manager, and tether hack.
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abadasstanker69
Old
Thanks Meter 711
So I flashed this a while back. I noticed that it didn't change my baseband. So obviously I didn't flash the firware.zip I'm about to do that now however I'm a little confused by the instructions. From what I read it says that I will have the stock recovery installed. So obviously no more TWRP. So what should I do to get it back? If it's just the regular procedure as described in your TWRP thread, can I do it all at the same time? Meaning; flash the firmware.zip then install the recovery? Or should I reboot and let the phone settle in first?

Sorry for the noob-ish question!

Flyhalf205
Old
Thanks Meter 5,956

DONATE TO ME
@abadasstanker69

Such a noob! lol j/k But if you flashed the leaked Sense 6 from vzw, it very well could have the same baseband as the official. The firmware.zip found in post #2 will included the stock recovery.img and boot.img so once flashing it you will need to either restore your boot and recovery or you may delete boot and recovery out of the firmware zip before updating. I kept the firmware.zip unmodified so s-on users may flash at will.
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!