Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MILESTONE1] SuperG2 & Bareback [ZVC][8/5/14]

Tip us?

lurtis
Old
Thanks Meter 218
No bugs to report. Just curious if anyone figured out getting the nav bar back to original size?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Titchener17
Old
Thanks Meter 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBrent View Post
On Dori? It bootlooped for me. On Bareback build if that matters. I tried the no-knock version.
well now the bootloop is happening more than not with doris want to finally solve and furnace rocks, but lemme know where things are sir with issue

MizzouBrent
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchener17 View Post
well now the bootloop is happening more than not with doris want to finally solve and furnace rocks, but lemme know where things are sir with issue
Ben running other stuff. Does the most recent version of furnace work with this? I realize that the most recent version of furnace is still pretty old.
Device: LG G2 - Sprint (LS-980)
Roms of choice: Mahdi, Slim, Nameless
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzouBrent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrrogers1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2417
Quote:
Ben running other stuff. Does the most recent version of furnace work with this? I realize that the most recent version of furnace is still pretty old.
If by "this" you mean the roms, yes, yes indeed. I recommend it if going custom is what you want to do. If you meant something else, I'm not sure. [emoji3]
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2693

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurtis View Post
No bugs to report. Just curious if anyone figured out getting the nav bar back to original size?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app
You can use xposed with gravity box or G2 Tweaks to change navbar size.
Nothing to see here
The Following User Says Thank You to rootlinux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MizzouBrent
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
If by "this" you mean the roms, yes, yes indeed. I recommend it if going custom is what you want to do. If you meant something else, I'm not sure. [emoji3]
Ha yes you hit the nail on the head. And almost always custom. What's the point of messing with this stuff otherwise right??
Device: LG G2 - Sprint (LS-980)
Roms of choice: Mahdi, Slim, Nameless
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzouBrent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Titchener17
Old
(Last edited by Titchener17; Today at 07:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 375
Quote:
yea , latest furnace (love furnace kernel) works great with this badass, updated superg2 milestone iteration.

Able to knock off (although for some reason whether stock , furnace, or dorimanx kernel unable to upgrade to the E version or whatever. Nbd - will figure it out eventually & loving the hidden menu thanks to the decloak n dagger revenge of Team D3RP ! ) , great battery life, adjustable rgb, and fast charge et cetera - all jive with M1. Never had bootloop or anything like that with Furnace. Tried Dori 's kernel bc of positive thread posts read , and to try something different while Savoca tends to other devices. (Btw, Mr. Rogers pleas lemme know if haven't donated yet for real . Try to chip in for all the awesome & kind devs working hard and hooking things up. Can do @ the eom aka paycheck time - would do more frequently but currently difficult ) . Enjoyed exploring new (to me) govs / hotplugging et cetera . Donated after several versions of good experience , started to have bootloops during reboot only the last few rounds. Solved bootloop issue (so i thought) , then tried troubleshooting again bc problem DID disappear and is good for learning - but have gone back to furnace a few times now which is cool bc have really enjoyed Furnace since getting the device-also am from the land of Jimmy V and "dont give up, don't ever give up " . Will figure out once and for all how to eliminate bootloop during reboot with his kool kernel eventually though Furnace is great, and SUPERG2 is the deal - right out of the oven ! UI looks so good untouched that I held off on xposed for tweaksbox benefits (mostly the aesthetic changes possible, as am a fan of red) , while also trying kaperfheni et cetera battery mods without use of greenify Perseus/ram management style , but that's on hold while I dial things back in now xposed (gonna check out gaussian blur mod/new to me). Am pretty sure can surpass awesome battery attained during Preview with M1 given pretty much the same variables/setup. So much goodness-thank y'all again -and seriously pleas lemme know if haven't contributed yet for SUPERG2 hookup bc def deserve it, or lemme know where to here or pm !

Btw , have y'all seen the new alpha version of DnsQache tdhite just released here on xda ?! Its seriously awesome what he added , effective, and def worth checking out ! Hope everybody's doing well !

Tags
d3rp, milestone 1, preview, racecar, superg2, winning