Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 KK RLS2 has been released with many new Tab S features and Tweaks!

★[ROM][P600][AUG 9][AROMA] Hyperdrive KK RLS2 `._ ║Hyperdrive Tweaks ║Ultimate Customization ║Tab S Style & Features║★

Tip us?

sbreen94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollimi1 View Post
Hi sbreen!
I have remitted a small Donation via Paypal for a six-pack last week. Did you get it?
Transaktionscode was
6BB81086G2987792F

I think, only to use a picture in my signature is not enough.
If you do not drink beer like me, it's okay to smoke a fat and conic relax-zigarette. hehe!
At last! Best Rom for P600!
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Hi!
Have you take the original Samsung USB cable?
With other or longer USB cables Windows/Odin not detect the device! To use original USB cable solves the problem for me.
(To use not the original has bricked my old S3!)

(The only full working TWRP for P600 is 2.6.3.3! All other versions have one or more bugs, like format cache issues.)
Thanks my friend. I shall enjoy one on you

lucasrj
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Asphalt 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollimi1 View Post
Hi all!

For Asphalt 8 you need to rename the build.prob from T-800 in P-600 and restart.
As P600 I have no problems with Asphalt 8.

@ Ollimi thank you again for this recommendation. Amazingly after I changed the build.prop as you stated I can now play Asphalt 8 on this ROM! I'm ecstatic now that I can run this ROM full time as I've been having to run xKat so that I could play this game. Thanks again!

SonOfUncleSam
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Has anyone else had any issues signing into their Netflix app? I tried deleting the data from the Netflix app after the authentication failed... Then deleting and reinstalling the app itself. And then, reinstalling the ROM from scratch after doing a full wipe. (I wanted to switch around some of the things I had installed previously, so no harm done...)

It basically just sits at the main screen, saying 'signing in' after putting in my credentials. Any ideas? It worked in release 1 of this ROM...

gavilan2010
Old
(Last edited by gavilan2010; Yesterday at 11:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfUncleSam View Post
Has anyone else had any issues signing into their Netflix app? I tried deleting the data from the Netflix app after the authentication failed... Then deleting and reinstalling the app itself. And then, reinstalling the ROM from scratch after doing a full wipe. (I wanted to switch around some of the things I had installed previously, so no harm done...)

It basically just sits at the main screen, saying 'signing in' after putting in my credentials. Any ideas? It worked in release 1 of this ROM...
Yup me too ..just unistall the new version of netflix and google an older version install and will work fine

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408746822099.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (95.6 KB, 54 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to gavilan2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SonOfUncleSam
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavilan2010 View Post
Yup me too ..just unistall the new version of netflix and google an older version install and will work fine

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

gavilan2010
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfUncleSam View Post
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!
Np man just remember not to update to the new version...

ollimi1
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Thanks my friend. I shall enjoy one on you

hehe!

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasrj View Post
@ Ollimi thank you again for this recommendation. Amazingly after I changed the build.prop as you stated I can now play Asphalt 8 on this ROM! I'm ecstatic now that I can run this ROM full time as I've been having to run xKat so that I could play this game. Thanks again!
yeah!
Always happy if I could help!
Thank you say, that has taught me my mommy