Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,486 Members 44,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE]Unlock Bootloader - Moto E [UPDATED]

Tip us?
 
Mayank_V
Old
#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bangalore
Info 2 please be brief!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajit View Post
Help guyz.. :/

Not loading bootloader page after pressing the get my key or watever option. Tryed in crome ie firefox different pc different mobile :/ @Falcon G
Can you explain a little more about the problem. We dont know what you did, but just your mobile is stuck in bootloop or its softbricked.
My device

MOTO E XT1022
The android kitchen is a wall of steel. But first you have to get in blind folded
The Following User Says Thank You to Mayank_V For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Falcon G
Old
#112  
Falcon G's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Posts: 254
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajit View Post
Help guyz.. :/

Not loading bootloader page after pressing the get my key or watever option. Tryed in crome ie firefox different pc different mobile :/ @Falcon G
Try clearing cookies and using a fast connection like 4g/3g
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Falcon G
Old
#113  
Falcon G's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Posts: 254
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank_V View Post
Can you explain a little more about the problem. We dont know what you did, but just your mobile is stuck in bootloop or its softbricked.
I think he's taking about the website page
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mayank_V
Old
#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bangalore
Tutorial ????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajit View Post
Help guyz.. :/

Not loading bootloader page after pressing the get my key or watever option. Tryed in crome ie firefox different pc different mobile :/ @Falcon G
If you are not able to get the unlock code by any reason. Just contact moto's cs . they will surely give you unlock code manually
. just have your imei number and registered email I'd when you contact them.
My device

MOTO E XT1022
The android kitchen is a wall of steel. But first you have to get in blind folded
 
meghanath reddy
Old
#115  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hyderabad
Thumbs down showing that my device is unlocked but not working

i have followed all the steps and done with my bootloader unlock

but at the end when i gave fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxx it gave me a responds as that failed to make partition

but my device has been restarted and showing unlock logo keeping this a side my bootloader is no more working
when ever i try to flash any kernel is shows that missmatch of partion

and i am unable to relock even


help me out in getting out from this situation
 
rajit
Old
#116  
rajit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 626
Posts: 477
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank_V View Post
Can you explain a little more about the problem. We dont know what you did, but just your mobile is stuck in bootloop or its softbricked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G View Post
Try clearing cookies and using a fast connection like 4g/3g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G View Post
I think he's taking about the website page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank_V View Post
If you are not able to get the unlock code by any reason. Just contact moto's cs . they will surely give you unlock code manually
. just have your imei number and registered email I'd when you contact them.
done seems like moto server issue

__________________________________________________
Buy a Beer For ME !
__________________________________________________
 
Falcon G
Old
#117  
Falcon G's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Posts: 254
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghanath reddy View Post
i have followed all the steps and done with my bootloader unlock

but at the end when i gave fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxx it gave me a responds as that failed to make partition

but my device has been restarted and showing unlock logo keeping this a side my bootloader is no more working
when ever i try to flash any kernel is shows that missmatch of partion

and i am unable to relock even


help me out in getting out from this situation
Have you removed all the spaces
The Following User Says Thank You to Falcon G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
meghanath reddy
Old
#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: hyderabad
Done every step perfectly

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G View Post
Have you removed all the spaces
done all the steps perfectly when i was in last step it gave a reply that failed to do partition of system

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes