Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 46,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which Color would you Like to See Next in Rp's Holo Themes?
Holo Red 5 16.67%
Holo Black & White 13 43.33%
Holo Green 7 23.33%
Holo Orange 2 6.67%
Holo Multi Color Mix-Up 8 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

[THEMES][MOAR(Exclusive)][DARK Holo ICS]...UPDATE..**STABLE**....8-6-2014

Tip us?

reverepats
Old
(Last edited by reverepats; Today at 02:27 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5047

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracelessfk View Post
Hey @reverepats not to big you, but after I installed the new update for Moar than tried installing your theme, my messages disappeared. Never had that problem before but tdunham said it could be something with the theme. Idk...
I've also tried extracting it out of the zip and pushing it but that's still a no go. I can only use stock mms now :/

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah I saw the as well. Not to sure, but if you I stalled anything else after flashing MOAR 2.0 (especially tdunham's MOAR Stuff updates) that'll definately effect things. I haven't had any issues (nor ha e others) flashing the theme over 2.0.

Was it a fresh flash of most 2.0, then the theme?

Edit.... Just as I expected. Saw you Installed moar Stuff 1.4 from tdunham. There's the issue right there.
As I was telling Joe above, I don't base my theme off of his updates. He updates just way to frequently for me to keep up with thru the week. So i base everything I do, off the official rom zip itself. Rom update should be very soon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to reverepats For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tracelessfk
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats View Post
Yeah I saw the as well. Not to sure, but if you I stalled anything else after flashing MOAR 2.0 (especially tdunham's MOAR Stuff updates) that'll definately effect things. I haven't had any issues (nor ha e others) flashing the theme over 2.0.

Was it a fresh flash of most 2.0, then the theme?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I flashed it over after flashing all the updates. But I did manage to decompile the stock mms apk and decompile yours, then I just copied your res file over then edited some things to make my text red instead of the blue. Then recompiled it and signed it. Then I was able to use it back on the phone with no problems. So I got it going now. I just don't know what happened in the first place.

Also I have a question I was wondering if you could help. I got all the text red, except the conversations text. Could you by chance help me with that?
And I figured the rest of the blue are images under the drawable-xxhdpi right?

If you're too busy or just don't want to help that's fine I won't be upset. I'll still support your great work.

tracelessfk
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I finally got it except the bubble and the lines... But the text is finally red and I themed the rest of it too. Like I said now I just got to get that little bit blue shown in the pic

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408763530480.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (63.4 KB, 22 views)

tracelessfk
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Just themed a bit more of it. Looks awesome! Can't wait for your red theme @reverepats

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408768936602.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (62.2 KB, 16 views)

awillis111
Old
Thanks Meter 667

DONATE TO ME
I still love the blue. My only request is adding support for the 4x5 launcher. If not, it's still a great look.
Phone: Samsung GNII
Tablet: Samsung GT2 10.1 P-5113

If I have helped, please use the "Thanks" button.

The "REPLY" button is your friend!!