Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of original firmware for SM-R350 [R350XXU0BNG2]

Tip us?

pRo_lama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterman86 View Post
When you ask if I'm using ODIN for Gear Fit, you mean that there is some kind of version of ODIN just to Gear Fit? I'm using the ODIN from the link that I got in the OP.

Anyway, tks for your kind support =)
Yes, there is special version for Gear Fit. (ODIN 3.09.5)
fqf

# LG G3 (32GB): stock ROM (V10J) - rooted
# Google Nexus 7 (2013): OmniROM 4.4.4 - unlocked bootloader - rooted
# Samsung Gear Fit (SM-R350): R350XXU0BNE5 - black/orange strap - GFM v1.67.0523

effortless
Old
Thanks Meter 895

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm currently using the NE5 version. I want to upgrade to see if the Auto Lock feature will be avaible for me, 'cause it's not =(

When you ask if I'm using ODIN for Gear Fit, you mean that there is some kind of version of ODIN just to Gear Fit? I'm using the ODIN from the link that I got in the OP.

Anyway, tks for your kind support =)
Autolock is only available on S5. The update does make the motion activated gesture function better and more reliably when bringing wrist up to show time.

chesterman86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
Autolock is only available on S5. The update does make the motion activated gesture function better and more reliably when bringing wrist up to show time.
Yeah, i was suspecting this (only available on S5), but there has been reports here on xda of people having this feature on S4 after upgrading to kitkat. Since i already have kitkat, I though the only thing that i could change was the GFM and FW version.

BTW, tks pRo_lama. It was the ODIN version after all.

effortless
Old
Thanks Meter 895

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah, i was suspecting this (only available on S5), but there has been reports here on xda of people having this feature on S4 after upgrading to kitkat. Since i already have kitkat, I though the only thing that i could change was the GFM and FW version.

BTW, tks pRo_lama. It was the ODIN version after all.
You can always set up tasker to do the same (Until Note 3 support is added). I used to have it that way with my pebble and it works well.

chesterman86
Old
(Last edited by chesterman86; 7th August 2014 at 06:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
You can always set up tasker to do the same (Until Note 3 support is added). I used to have it that way with my pebble and it works well.
I'll give it a try.

chesterman86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
JFTR, i installed the NG2 fw and the 1.78.0721 GFM. Worked ok, but automatically downgraded to 1.70 after a while. Still working =P

dueros
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
JFTR, i installed the NG2 fw and the 1.78.0721 GFM. Worked ok, but automatically downgraded to 1.70 after a while. Still working =P
hi guys,the link in op ( to download the lastest firmware R350XXU0BNG2 ) doesn't work... can someone update it on dropbox? thanks

pRo_lama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dueros View Post
hi guys,the link in op ( to download the lastest firmware R350XXU0BNG2 ) doesn't work... can someone update it on dropbox? thanks
Link is working, only your ISP is blocking MEGA server. Just use proxy or anonnymizer.
fqf

# Samsung Gear Fit (SM-R350): R350XXU0BNE5 - black/orange strap - GFM v1.67.0523
The Following User Says Thank You to pRo_lama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sylvestor2013
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama View Post
Here you can find firmware for flashing.

The newest version
R350XXU0BNG2 - UPDATE

OLD versions:
  • R350XXU0BNE5 - SamMobile
  • R350XXU0BNDC - download (this is just update not full package)
  • R350XXU0BND8 - download (this is full package)
  • R350XXU0ANCF

Flash with ODIN 3.09.5 - download
I've read through most of the post and I think I'm really confused on the instructions.

If I have stock gear fit, which file(s) to I flash with ODIN to get the most newest version ? I think the confusion is caused by the newest package being an update as opposed to the full version ?

pRo_lama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2013 View Post
I've read through most of the post and I think I'm really confused on the instructions.

If I have stock gear fit, which file(s) to I flash with ODIN to get the most newest version ? I think the confusion is caused by the newest package being an update as opposed to the full version ?
Look. You can update your Gear Fit via UPDATE.tar or full package from SamMobile.
fqf